• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Old Timers!

Comment

What’s up jwanck!
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

The years are passing by quickly and my body looks like my boat ... worn, tired and in desperate need of repair!

How are you doing?

Comment

Doing well. The business is finally making decent money. Just got off the longest winter ever. Haven’t broken my face in nearly a whole year. Things are looking up!

Comment

Hahaha!! Not breaking your face is a great start to good things!

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Comment

Breaking face?? One reason why I am glad that I don't wakeboard anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                my cousin was a tige guy. last I spoke to him he was a 'bu guy but looking at nautty due to his perception of poor fit/finish on his last 'bu.
                he's not a jerk so maybe the nautty tides are changing
                Nope, I am a jerk now! The jerk kit comes standard with every new Nautique, just ask a few of the Bu guys.

Comment

^^^ Hahaha. My town is all Nautweeks. We have one good towboat shop in town. They sell Tweeks and Sangers. Way more Tweeks.

I’ll tell you what, that new GS22 has my attention. I dig the lines. I like the interior. Tower kinda sucks. The slalom wakes look amazing for Vdrive. Maybe even rival mine. Surfwakes look pretty “meh” but, I haven’t seen one in an upgraded configuration. You can build a surfwake out of most anything. Good slalom wakes are either there or they’re not.

So give out some details man. Post some pics. I wanna see your boat.
                  Last edited by NICKYPOO; 06-03-2019, 05:05 AM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/hdW-Crvs-9Y
                    That’s a demo video my dealer did. You can see the slalom wake at 32mph and surf waves with stock ballast, 350 in each locker and the driver (who weighs about 95lbs). The ski wake is pretty small at 32mph 22 - 28 off but it is hard. I demoed a 20vtx and the wake was much softer but had a big table and deep troughs. Both were decent for slalom. We’ve only surfed with stock ballast plus 350s in each locker. The wave is not huge but has good push and defined lip. There are a couple vids of a gs22 with 800s in each locker and about 300lbs of lead wake in the bow. The wave gets much bigger but honestly I don’t know that we will ever get to it. I can surf all day on what we have now and don’t lose the extra locker space.

We absolutely love the interior of this boat. Not as much storage as the G boats but plenty for us. Surf and wake boards fit in the rear lockers and the tower folds to fit under a 7’ garage door. The transom walkthrough is a huge part of our decision. We don’t have to step on vinyl for any reason. Zero bow rise is pretty sweet as well.

2A7A18FF-D8DA-45A3-A9C1-78C5A6F87E76.jpg AC34FD90-699D-4E58-AE34-C6CCA3CF6974.jpg DCC3A903-ED4E-49C7-B8D2-C7A51637AFE8.jpg 149BAB42-18C3-444D-84DB-C6E687C32BA1.jpg

Comment

Tigeidaho, can't believe:
                      - 1 you're surfing at what looks to be lowell. yuck
                      - 2 I can't believe how big the kiddos are. been too long since I have seen them.
                      - 3 you're actually driving a ford. that was your bro's thing when I left.....

I need to make it back there for a tug behind that and I'll bring my douchemeter to see if the boat did change ya
                      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

1. All the other lakes are cold af and full of logs

2. Myles is as big as me at 15 and Harry finally hit a growth spurt but is going to stay a midget like his mom. I have had them full time since last summer. Long story.

3. Have had a Ford for 5 years now. Just went to the Alumaduty and LOVE it.

Would love to see you anytime and give a pull. Better yet I need to get out of our cold and rain here.

Comment

Sweet boat! Love the colors too. I’d drive it for sure. How do you like the bimini?

Comment

Looks like this thread did have some good come out of it, what the little reunion we have going on.

Good to hear from some of the old PWT veterans
                            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                              Sweet boat! Love the colors too. I’d drive it for sure. How do you like the bimini?
                              It’s a fricking Ferrari with the H6 and ncrs system. The boat forces the bow into the water when turning. It’s as close to a DD that I’ve driven yet.

I really like the bimini. The Bu bimini has a little better front to back coverage but the Nautique bimini slopes down and seems to give the driver and observer better side coverage. It’s stupid easy to deploy and the have a genius strut system that allows it to lay flat when the tower is down. 2C23FBB8-B4B9-4195-9760-EE7A02F8696B.jpg

686089FD-BBEC-4553-B5BC-DDCF311F14B1.jpg

Comment

it can be no mini reunion without mentioning Breanne Asley
                                Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X