Internet Bullying and intimidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, many have seen the triggered response to a post of mine, that included a weak attempt at what can only be described as internet bullying and intimidation. I see no need to for toogrady's thread to be taken off track any more then it already has. So my response to Jason gets its own thread.

Elevated-jason posted:

If I were you I would steer clear of me and surf systems you are way out matched. You could spend every day the rest of your life installing surf Systems and or out using them and still not be worthy of toweling me off after a session.
    Well, I hate to break it to you Jason, you dont scare me. You can take your lame @$$ threat and go pound sand. I do not care about what you know, or you think you know. I will continue to post in ANY and EVERY thread I choose to. Your lame attempt to intimidate me, is an absolute joke.

My best advice to you, learn to make use of the ignore feature this forum provides. If thats not good enough, then take up my posting with Matt Garcia!

Stop acting like a tool, you are better then that and with all you do the industry needs you better then that.
    Howd that Michael Jackson song go about starting with the man in the mirror? Seriously, if my comment triggered these kinds of responses, maybe think about taking a break from social media.

As to the rest of your rant, you seem to be reacting to something that was not posted. You are defending your surf system knowledge in a thread to which no contribution regarding surf system from you was yet posted, and therefor impossible to be challenged by any one. Here was your only post prior to mine.

I can save you some cheddar

714-306-3999 rings me direct.

-Jason
    So by all means, please point out where and how my post, called into question, your knowledge in a post with your number.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    So, many have seen the triggered response to a post of mine, that included a weak attempt at what can only be described as internet bullying and intimidation. I see no need to for toogrady's thread to be taken off track any more then it already has. So my response to Jason gets its own thread.

Elevated-jason posted:

Well, I hate to break it to you Jason, you dont scare me. You can take your lame @$$ threat and go pound sand. I do not care about what you know, or you think you know. I will continue to post in ANY and EVERY thread I choose to. Your lame attempt to intimidate me, is an absolute joke.

My best advice to you, learn to make use of the ignore feature this forum provides. If thats not good enough, then take up my posting with Matt Garcia!

Howd that Michael Jackson song go about starting with the man in the mirror? Seriously, if my comment triggered these kinds of responses, maybe think about taking a break from social media.

As to the rest of your rant, you seem to be reacting to something that was not posted. You are defending your surf system knowledge in a thread to which no contribution regarding surf system from you was yet posted, and therefor impossible to be challenged by any one. Here was your only post prior to mine.

So by all means, please point out where and how my post, called into question, your knowledge in a post with your number.
    Mike I didnt need to post anything... Others including Tige said all I needed too. My previous threads detail any info regarding GSA, no need to spout off again. Its pointless. Everything everyone said was spot on, I dont need to interject duplicate info just to do it. And for some reason you dont get that. I offered to help him out on a kit that he said was 4k dollars. Nothing more nothing less.

Ill paraphrase..... "Who cares if the system works or not on your boat, atleast someone can give you a deal on it"

You think I would sell someone here something that didn't work? Or something I wouldn't stand behind? that's sure as hell what you were insinuating. And it wasnt the first time you have done it.

You can continue to slander me all you want. I am the furthest thing from an internet bully, you just dont like me and thats ok. I dont care for you much either and its why I just leave you be. Regardless, I have atleast made you aware of how I and others feel since you have never returned any of my phone calls or messages when I have felt slighted. I have called you and left you messages to talk man to man rather then start this forum BS to no-avail. I let it go, but this last jab I had enough.

My post wasnt a threat, and Its intent surely wasnt to scare you, trust me, it was perspective. But maybe thats exactly what this is all about. You debating with me on surf system stuff is like me debating you about radio stuff. No threat, no bullying just a statement that you are out of your league.

I dont get on and call into question anything you are tied to, why? Cause I just dont care. This isnt a competition between the two of us yet for some reason you seem to think it is and have ever since people have had to stop relying on your for everything Tige. Why are you so threatened by me? You said you arent scared and nor should you be.

I wont be continually backhanded with snide comments. I dont do it to you so why would I be ok with you doing it to me?

You say get familiar with the block or ignore button. Here is a thought. Why not just be a good human being instead? Cant say you are calling out a bully if you are the biggest one around.

The funny part in all of this is you dont seem to realize how much I and everyone have valued and will continue to value your input. You just dont seem to get it. You jump off the rails at the first sign of someone possibly going against anything that isnt MLA. You dont need to prove your worth to anyone here, you have done that for the many years you have been around.

Believe me when I tell you this I will not tolerate some of the cowardly keyboard bull **** you have done such as name call me and others as well as gossip on other secret side forums, I will not do it sir. Ive let it go long enough and it wont happen anymore.

You may not like me, may think I am a **** at times and my tact comes off arrogant and for that I will say im sorry. I am not perfect. Im willing to own my **** when I have it coming. But I am honest and I am a straight shooter and anything I have said here I will say to your face man to man. I also genuinely care about the people on this forum as evident in me tolerating your behavior with me. The people here arent customers to me they are friends. You and I probably wont be but that's ok.

You know how to get a hold of me, Ive tried with you. Man to man lets chat or just leave me alone like I do with you. Really simple.
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

^^We need a like button on here. Maybe some popcorn too

Comment

I like popcorn.......?

Nice post. Makes sense. There’s no competition here to speak of. Not sure why we see a dig here and there?

Everyone’s input is meaningful, and worthwhile. Granted—mine is probably worth the most but that’s another discussion for another time, am I right?

#GSArips
        #KNIBBHIGHFOOTBALLRULES!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

I was completely lost, dumbfounded, and confused until Knibb High football. Now I'm on board and cheering!

Comment

all-get-along.jpg
            Oh Yeah!

Comment

Lets all talk about those Nautique people, they are all jerks. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                I was completely lost, dumbfounded, and confused until Knibb High football. Now I'm on board and cheering!
                LOL!

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Originally posted by Brianrzr View Post
                  Lets all talk about those Nautique people, they are all jerks. LOL.
                  Lol

Germaine Marine
                  "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

my cousin was a tige guy. last I spoke to him he was a 'bu guy but looking at nautty due to his perception of poor fit/finish on his last 'bu.
                    he's not a jerk so maybe the nautty tides are changing
                    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Comment

Wow. That last straw is apparently a heavy one. I didn’t even realize it was a straw. Anybody remember me and Nobody going at it? I got written up.
                        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I remember. I can't remember if you were tangled up with Malibu Bataman also?
                          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I forgot about Batman. Yup. That was me too. Ragboy as well. At one point surfdad! He convinced me otherwise though. We still chat here and there. I still ride a board he made. He’s a cool cat. Same with IDboating. He convinced me otherwise too. Much respect to the those two.

See kids. There is hope!
                            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

LOL, I remember those days with Nobody .

Comment

Working...
                              X