No Kneelers in NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% Jetdriver

White privilege, HA. That is just another hostile attack on the white man. "US White Folks" in this house have not had a freaking thing given to us - worked my freaking butt off to have what I have. Even lost a job to your "white privilege". Shoot, i'm scared for my kids - the white man is the most discriminated against at this time with no change in sight. And if its brought up - WE are the racist.

Here is a question for you rcoates2 - have you ever heard a white person saying "kill black cops, kill black cops"? Or do you even know what I'm talking about...? Just like the "white folks", the cops are being attacked and I too, stand behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by rcoates2 View Post
      The big thing that you must understand is that the 1% is laughing at you all the way to the bank because you bought what they're selling.
      Talking about propaganda - you must believe everything your being told by the radical left. Where do you think this country would be without your "1%"? Seriously, go get the facts - the 1% pays more taxes than any other tax bracket. Where else are they going to get the money to give to the all ENTITLED?

Comment

....and this is why I normally stay out of politics...just can't stand it...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rcoates2 View Post
          You obviously don't understand your white privilege and I could go on forever but i'm not so I will end this now. It 's easy to see which side of the isle you're on because of the talking points I hear on your media all the time so the propaganda is definitely working. The big thing that you must understand is that the 1% is laughing at you all the way to the bank because you bought what they're selling. Name the last bill your party passed that helped regular people MORE than corporations and the rich? Good luck.
          My media? Haha! That’s rich, glad you read my post. That’s the problem with people like you, you’re completely set in your ways and closed minded. If it’s not your way than it’s total lunacy. The 1% has been laughing since the dawn of time man, this isn’t some new conspiracy that’s just unfolded the last 10 years. Take an economics class and then get back to me about how capitalism works. The 1%...that’s what you call white privilege? Something that none of us have anything to do with?! How many multi billionaires do you call friends, family? Great point sir.
          Btw, I don’t vote according to a party, so MY party hasn’t passed anything. You can’t put me in a box because I think for myself. I choose to vote according to people. The values I think they represent and will represent me with. Voting only because you associate yourself with democrats or repuplicans is so narrow minded it’s crazy! The whole political party system is a joke only promotes endless bickering across the aisle. “The aisle”, that ridiculous term really defines the base problem IMO. Anyone not associated with either major party has absolutely no chance at any powerful office. Don’t be mad at me for not thinking like you, that will never change anything. Be mad at your choosen representatives for not doing their damn job!

Comment

As a Canadian watching this, I am always amazed. It is such a passionate topic for Americans. In Canada, we show our patriotism however we want, and we would rarely condemn someone else for showing their patriotism differently (or not at all). I'm not making this an us versus them argument, but I just find it completely fascinating.

Devout, visible, patriotism is pretty much an American creation. I travel the world for a living and I don't see it anywhere else.

Comment

It’s a passionate topic because the way our government runs things directly affects every American. Not only that but by being the largest consumer in the world it by default affects the rest of the planet as well. Our economies are all incredibly interconnected my canuckian brethren. Especially the Americans and Canadians. What affects us affects you. You can’t tell me that there isn’t devout patriotism in Canada. I see it every time I’m there. You guys have politics and sides just like any government in any county. To say it doesn’t exist there as well is painting with a pretty broad brush. What do I know though, I’m just another gun toting yankee.

Comment

Devout, visible, patriotism is pretty much an American creation. I travel the world for a living and I don't see it anywhere else.
                This may say more about them, then it does us.

In Canada, we show our patriotism however we want, and we would rarely condemn someone else for showing their patriotism differently (or not at all).
                This is not whats being done in this thread, or in this country honestly. Not showing an outward display of patriotism, is not unpatriotic. not flying an American flag in your front yard, even on a holiday, is not unpatriotic. Ive been to a number of large events in which people around me did not take off a ball cap and place their hand over their heart for the National Anthem. Ive never seen them attacked in any way. Although disrespectful, I dont see this as unpatriotic, but rather thier ignorance, to which they are free to have.

As to the kneelers, Although again, its disrespectful to kneel during the anthem, they are doing it for a specific reason, a clear protest. My issue, game day is not the time nor place and I will absolutely question their patriotism. We are free to do that here.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

You guys are taking my comments as criticism. I'm not criticizing. I'm not even saying its right or wrong. I'm not saying anyone is better than anyone else. I'm saying the passion you are expressing on the topic is uniquely American. That's all I'm saying.

Canadians are unabashedly apologetic.
                  Brits are incredibly proper.
                  Italians are emotionally expressive.
                  Indians crave chaos.
                  Japanese are hyper-honourable.
                  and Americans are obsessed with overt patriotism.

That's all. Just my observation.

And I'm sorry. Even speaking in this thread evokes a unique response in me that is Canadian. We don't like controversy.

For the record, I'm a big USA fan.

Comment

You guys are taking my comments as criticism.
                    Not in the slightest bit.
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I don't see your comments as criticism at all Johnniemo. Interesting perspective as well.

As to the kneelers, Although again, its disrespectful to kneel during the anthem, they are doing it for a specific reason, a clear protest. .
                      This is correct. Its a protest against our country, and our military. To the protesters I honestly feel that if you don't like it, LEAVE. If its so bad here, go to North Korea or something...

Comment

#1 Why are they taking a knee? That's what we should be talking about. I could go on forever but i'm not so I will end this now.
                        Sorry to see you bow out so soon after starting down this path.

Can’t remember the last time I saw a unarmed white person getting killed
                        thats because your no-propaganda fair and balanced unbiased centered factual news outlets dont want to show you those cases. But, they are not hard to find if you want to find them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg

In my 60+ years I have never seen the level of cops killing unarmed blacks over last 10 years and it’s disgusting.
                        1st, as posted earlier, please provide the numbers you have seen, that lead you to believe that blacks are being shot by police a disproportionate rate. id like to understand why you feel this is at an epidemic rate in the last 10 years. 2nd, sorry, but we have to toss out the description of "unarmed", here's why. This piece of the incident is only known/confirmed AFTER the situation/interaction has come to a secured state. There is no way for any officer know before hand, that a person of interest is unarmed, until they are secured and searched. Sadly, the term unarmed is used to greater victimize the suspect. 3rd, even a suspect with no physical weapon, can be a danger to an officer. Look at Micheal Brown, he was 6'4" and 292#. He could easily put a hurting on even the most seasoned officer without the use of a weapon.

Comment

New rules for the olympics:

Politics Must Be Left at the Door
                          You probably won't see any political protests at the Olympic Village. Rule 50 of the charter prevent the Games from being used as "a platform for protests, demonstrations or the promotion of political, religious or racial propaganda." While it is not intended to stifle public debate, the International Olympic Committee says that the games should stay focused on the sport.Getty
                          Maybe I will watch, just to see what the IOC does to the first athlete who makes some sort of political/social statement. Im sure its going to be a US athlete. Will they take a stand, pardon the pun, or be like the NFL and get weak in the knee.

Comment

Working...
                          X