No announcement yet.

New Winter Time Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ecoboost has impressed the hell out of me over the years. Don't get me wrong she has seen her time in the shop for little things but nothing major. I have noticed though at least with mine that the intercooler cant keep up in high boost/low RPM scenarios. When I climb hills I have to keep the RPMS up to keep the water pump spinning nice and fast otherwise it will start to get hot when towing the toy hauler. However towing the boat, it don't matter the hill the outside air temp it just chugs up the hills as fast or as slow as I want.

However, I am smart enough to know and understand that towing a big a$$ 32' toy hauler weighting just shy of 11K lbs. down the highway with an F150 is not the most ideal vehicle. But $67K for a new F350 is just crazy to me.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      I hear 6 cylinders ware out in 15K miles unless you are a flatlander
      I don't push it hard at all if the truck is still going forward up the hills then I am happy not trying to set land speed records up hills with it, I could imagine that yes absolutely you could blow this motor if you pushed to hard with close to max weight. That being said, wouldn't matter what truck or what motor if you push them hard they will all blow eventually.
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Congrates on the toy hauler, if you are ever interested in going to glamis give me a call, have you cked out the new can am x3(waiting for the 4 seater). btw I never got the night surfin videos.

Comment

Glamis is in the plans just need the weather to cooperate. Looking a RZR Xp1000 4 seater but with the trailer and go surf assist purchase I need to watching the funds department for while.

I will get those videos to you when I get to my laptop. Will definitely give you a call when we do a trip.

Comment

Im waiting on you Brad...
            Germaine Marine
            "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by boonecragun View Post
              That thing is big enough to almost fit your 24ve inside of it.
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bwPRFKcG-AA

Comment

First off, that's a sweet trailer. I wanted one when I bought my RZR but was having a hard time finding one that fit it height wise in my price range. I bought a 20' enclosed trailer and finished it up a little bit. Anyways, nice rig. We go out to Dumont once or twice a year.

Secondly, I have talked to you about this before, a 6.0 is not a real diesel!!! Obviously you know what I drive so I might be a tad biased. I had to give you crap about it. Hope you enjoy your new toy!!

Comment

Originally posted by boonecragun View Post
                  That is a good buddy of mine. Been in that trailer, quite the guy!!
                  "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Working...
                  X