New Winter Time Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Winter Time Toy

Well obviously this isn't Tige Related but pretty stoked I was able to find the one I wanted. Time get the winter toys out of the garage and hit the desert.
    2017 Attitude 32GSG Toy Hauler
    IMG_1136.jpg
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Hell yeah! 🤙🏻[emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet! That'll definitely bring a lot of fun. I didn't think California got a winter..... Well at lest that's what us Canadians think. Combine the trailer with your tige during the summer and you have a house at the lake!

Comment

very nice setup. i miss the winter weekends at El Mirage.

Comment

nice lookin setup ya got. is that the house in cali or the desert? reminds me of lake havasu area or near my uncles place in mohave valley.
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Nice rig, but you should have bought my WW FSC32!

Comment

I thought your boat was the wintertime toy for boating on Lake Mojave and Lake Havasu. That thing is big enough to almost fit your 24ve inside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Captainkurk72 View Post
                very nice setup. i miss the winter weekends at El Mirage.
                I live 45 min for el mirage, love riding there and Dumont Dunes.
                My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                  nice lookin setup ya got. is that the house in cali or the desert? reminds me of lake havasu area or near my uncles place in mohave valley.
                  I bought the trailer in Lake Havasu, so this is back at the house in Bullhead before I towed in home back to Palmdale.

Comment

The boat is still a year round toy now that I have a dry suit. The trailer is so we can do some local trips with the bikes and quads...next up is RZR but might have to wait a few months on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
                      Nice rig, but you should have bought my WW FSC32!
                      I wanted a WW but couldn't convince Jenn to buy one.

Comment

Noice!

How's that truck do towing it? Any highwind situations? Not trying to get into any kind of gas vs diesel just genuinely curious because my parents are thinking about getting a rig like that soon and can't decide between gas and diesel....

Comment

Towed very well considering it's an F150, I can speak to both sides as a previous diesel owner myself.

To give you an idea this trailer is 9660lbs Dry, and has a GVWR of 13500lbs.
                          My truck is 13' F150 EcoBoost (V6) w/heavy tow package, air bags, and a top notch weight distribution hitch. Ford claims you can tow 12500lbs or 17100lbs GVCW with this truck in its current configuration. That being said I would never run it with that much weight. I pulled it up some 6% short grades and some long 4% grades all in all 55-60mph up the hills and had the HP to accelerate if I wanted. Where things get tricky is windy areas and getting passed or passing semi trucks, the trailer weighs significantly more than the truck does.

So to answer your question....go diesel if you want to tow anything over 28ft unless you are willing to carefully plan your trips around weather and wind. I will upgrade to a diesel again soon but for now local trips with some quads and no water till we get really close to where we are camping it will be fine.

Comment

F150 EcoBoost (V6)
                            I hear 6 cylinders ware out in 15K miles unless you are a flatlander
                            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Not if they are in a straight line with a big "C" on top. haha
                              that being said it does blow me away when I am going up some steep grades and a see an ecoboost yanking a big trailer up the hill at a good clip.

Comment

Working...
                              X