2006 NCAA Football/NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tequilasun
    How's that QB position looking with Young leaving? I don't follow Texas football very closely, wondering who the replacement is.
    Actually, pretty good. The two replacements are both strong passers and the receiving corp should be good. Of course, the running game is as good as ever and the defense actually got better (if that's possible).

It's all going to come down to how well the QB handles pressure. If they can just try and manage the game instead of trying too hard to win it, things should go really well...there's just too much talent.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

IMHO, I don't think Texas will get past the Buckeyes. My prediction is USC vs Ohio State for the National Championship. You heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by LovinPowell
        IMHO, I don't think Texas will get past the Buckeyes. My prediction is USC vs Ohio State for the National Championship. You heard it here first.
        Ohio St. gave UT fits last year, and I think OS is a stronger team this year.

I think your prediction could certainly be correct.

I think ND will have a shot there too, UT being the dark horse w/1 loss or so.
        "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Check this out:

http://heyjennyslater.blogspot.com/2...tolen-its.html

They cross-referenced a bunch of College Football teams with Simpson's Characters. It is pretty funny.
          "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

ARE YOU READY FOR FOOTBALL.......YEEEHAAAA starts tonight

Comment

Working...
            X