2006 NCAA Football/NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 NCAA Football/NFL

So post up your predictions, and your favorite teams!

I'm a huge Notre Dame Fan, and after a decade bouncing around in the bottom half of the top 25, it looks like the Irish have a good chance of Taking it all this year. Pre-Season coaches poll #3!!

I'm also a big KC Chiefs fan! This year will be interesting, with the brutal AFC west Schedule, Denver and San Diego look tough! And the Age of our team...hold on, this one could go many ways!

Who's your team(s)?

Man, I am so ready for some football!
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Favre's last year!!! Hopefullly its a good one. We still dont have a kicker and the Offensive line is questionable, but stranger things have happened!!!!

Packers 10 - 6

Any perdictions on the SB champs???
    My pick would be the Colts

Comment

Superbowl, that's tough, but I can see a couple of AFC teams getting in there.

Colts would be one, Pat's might get it going again this year. Cinci is looking like a monster if Palmer is 100%.

NFC I like the Skins chances, and Seattle is probably the front runner..although I don't have much faith in them keeping up with what they have been doing.

Personally as long as its not the Cowboys I will be pleased.

Comment

Personally as long as its not the Cowboys I will be pleased.
        I second that!!!!
        Also the Bears and the Vickqueens!!!

Comment

My team is the Packers........9-7
          College Oregon State.........no BCS game so who cares

NFC Champ Carolina
          AFC Champ Denver

SB Champ Carolina

That's my 2 cents.

Comment

2 Packers fans huh!

Good Call on Carolina Sparky, they have some serious talent on the team.

Clinton Portis Got hurt Last night, so I wonder what that's gonna do the the Redskins season. I don' t think it was overly serious though.

Comment

Right now USC is owning Notre Dame and will continue to do so. I have SC season tickets (two) and my kids are fighting about who I will take to the Notre Dame game. I'm looking for a third championship in four years.

Fight On!

Comment

Originally posted by LovinPowell
                I have SC season tickets (two) and my kids are fighting about who I will take to the Notre Dame game. I'm looking for a third championship in four years.

Fight On!
                What..neither kid wants to go?

J/K

Pre-season coaches poll has SC and ND tied at #3!
                ND-13 National Championships
                USC-11 National Championships
                Lifetime Series ND 49-30 SC
                SC has won the last five meetings
                Last years meeting was the second most exciting game of the year!

All Adds up to one Heck of a game on Saturday November 25, 2006 @ 5:00 PT

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by LovinPowell
                    I'll be there.
                    and I am Jelous!

Comment

UT all the way!

Shoud be an interesting match up in early September with Ohio State. I predict the at we're gonna have a new #1 practically every week. Lots of good teams, not one that stands out at this point.
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert
                        UT all the way!

Shoud be an interesting match up in early September with Ohio State. I predict the at we're gonna have a new #1 practically every week. Lots of good teams, not one that stands out at this point.
                        How's that QB position looking with Young leaving? I don't follow Texas football very closely, wondering who the replacement is.

Comment

Really worried about the Pack this year....first preseason game was scarry!!!!!!!

Comment

Remember that it was PRE-season and Rogers is basically a rookie still. But the Pack Defense looked PATHETIC!!! I've got tickets to the Pack Seahawks and Pack/ Niners game, figured that I'd travel for Favre's last year, but I have no hopes of playoffs this year so I wont be dissappointed either way

Comment

Yea I understand it was pre season but if other defenses can break through the line like the chargers were doing Farve is going to spend allot of time on his back!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X