Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewok View Post
    Hey, don't forget about Toyota, it can tow the space shuttle!
    LOL, okay that's funny. If Toyota can tow the space shuttle, imagine what a Ford can do. Just kidding Ewok.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Ok, just watched the chevy truck cage bear commercial. It actually makes no references to the ford having an aluminum frame. Clearly states the chevy is made using high strength steel.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I thought that was a commercial for steel airplanes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I have a 2015 F150 . It has a steel frame and aluminum body. The only reason Chevy is trying to say steel is better is because Ford has a exclusive deal with Alcoa for 3 years. In 2017 Chevy will be singing the praises of aluminum. The people seem to like Fords better since it's been the best selling truck for 37 years or more.
          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Last I heard was that the insurance on the F-150 trucks is going up exponentially due to the fact that these trucks can only be repaired by certain shops and it is way more expensive now... Glad truck companies are thinking outside the box though and trying to advance the truck line-ups and their fuel consumption... I see Nissan is even getting it's Diesel on! What the hell!? Check it out http://www.nissanusa.com/trucks/2016-titan/

Comment

My insurance is about the same as my 2012 Honda Accord. My F150 cost nearly double what my Accord cost and is 3 years newer. I think insurance is reasonable.
              I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

My insurance didn't change much from a 2008 Tundra Crewmax to a 2015 F-150 Supercrew

Comment

Working...
                X