Our World Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WakerideN View Post
    I work for the .GOV. not even sure for the most part anyone ever knows the truth. I watch the truth unfold.. and then watch the lies that cover it up. that is at the local level. cant even get my head around how much bigger it is at the top.

I guess that is why we have wake boats to forget the reality we live in. Integrity\honesty is mostly what is missing in this day and age. Entitlement is a problem, but to me people lacking integrity and ownership of what they do or dont do.
    LOL - ahahah.. that is so funny. I am here to help. operators are standing by!
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Then it's "Due to the unexpected high call volume..."

Comment

Bout sums up the mentality of too many
        Attached Files
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
          Interesting that most of those stories are about wealthy people and entities.
          my ex would come home almost weekly with stories from the optical center she managed talking about single moms coming in on medicaid with kids getting glasses. they would not like the assortment medicaid(you and I) pay for so the boyfriend with said single parent would whip out $100 bills to pay for top tier glasses. several commented that they would never get married as they would lose their benefits.
          several stories about areas where minimum wages have been increased and walmart/mcd's are paying over $12/hr. employees are cutting their hours/availabilites as they found out at the new higher wage, they don't qualify for social assistance.
          person in front of you at a checkout line pays for groceries(junk food and microwave meals) with food stamp/card, then whips out new $20's to pay for alcohol/cigs that stamps don't pay for, as 2 kids in diapers that haven't been bathed in a few days cry in the cart.

it's all around us and entitlement sums up most of it...
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Man, I would love to only work two 6 hour shifts, then have 5 days off and still be able to afford my Escalade with 24's on it
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

A hard working Husband/wife (or both) with family values raising their kids to be self-sufficient, independent, respectful young adults is a very small minority in this country TODAY.
              Unfortunately we have turned the corner a LONG time ago and I don't think there is enough voting power to right the ship. The sad part is most of the entitlements have been billed to the recipients as a good thing while it creates dependency and a further division between the haves and have-nots. And we have taken many steps backwards in the last 8 years washing out decades of progress regarding racism in our country.
              We are too many generations away from what made this country great and every step they want to wash away actual history and replace it with today's translation on how things should be. And the media plays a big part because a majority of the people in this country get their history lesson from Today's Media on their big screen.

Comment

You guys aren't alone.

In Canada we have this thing called "equalization" where money is redistributed from higher income earners in one part of the country and routed to fund social programs in the poorer parts of the country. It naturally becomes indoctrinated into the poorer areas that they "deserve" a better lifestyle just because they exist.

Further, we have what is called "Employment Insurance". Basically every employee in the country pays in to an insurance plan. If you lose your job, you get to draw from it for a while. Makes some sense. However in the maritime provinces, where you can only "fish" for part of the year, they make a killing for about 3 months, then live off EI for the remaining 9 months. I heard a story this week about a father teaching his kids this system. They make $200k in 3 months, then collect EI for the rest of the year.

The sickening part is that this is being taught to children - in the same way as science and math. As in "this is how the world works". That is truly terrifying.

Comment

I usually could care less about politics but WTF is going on with the candidates this year?? I hope it's just a dream or some sort of sick joke they are playing on us and a real candidate will come forth! Trump is a total jacka## IMO! Yes he's loaded and has done well for himself as a business person, but the guy is a dipchit!! Clinton is a liar and scammer at best. Put her *** in prison for security breaches as anyone else in america would be!!

I hate turning the "news" on in the morning as it just gets me furios seeing people support AZZHATZ like these

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
                    I usually could care less about politics but WTF is going on with the candidates this year?? I hope it's just a dream or some sort of sick joke they are playing on us and a real candidate will come forth! Trump is a total jacka## IMO! Yes he's loaded and has done well for himself as a business person, but the guy is a dipchit!! Clinton is a liar and scammer at best. Put her *** in prison for security breaches as anyone else in america would be!!

I hate turning the "news" on in the morning as it just gets me furios seeing people support AZZHATZ like these
                    Personally I think it's kinda funny whenever Donald Trump openly admits that he "owns" whoever he is debating....

He definitely isn't presidential material on a diplomatic scale but he is entertaining me right now in the sense that he does not give a $%&# what people think of him so he just says what he thinks vs having 20 Ivy league English/Poly Sci majors review how he spells the word "the"

Comment

Lets not forget the Conferderate Flag, which cracks me up , the Demacrats created the Flag and the KKK and continue to feed , cloth, house and keep healthy the poor for the Goverment Plantation!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X