• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH! PRETTY MUCH.

Comment

"The Hills are alive, with the sound of music..."
      "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

YOU KNOW NOW, THAT EVERYONE IS HUMMING THAT TUNE......
        THANKS!

Comment

Before you knock Julie Andrews, you should try it... The best smiles in the world come from people that have wakeboarded (successfully) for the first time. The next-best smiles come from people hearing "The Sound of Music" on the boat. "The Hills are Alive" always gets people (even those listening to Linkin Park) to smile... The issue is playing it for the second time (not recommended)... Don't forget that chestnut for wakeskating, "I am Sixteen Going on Seventeen"....Especially double-wakeskating. You need to do your switches with your arm in the air. The "Mountain Goat" song (with the yodeling) also draws some attention from the shoreline.
          Richard

Comment

IAM SURE IT DOES....
            THATS CLASSIC...

Comment

Originally posted by rwdenis
              Before you knock Julie Andrews, you should try it... The best smiles in the world come from people that have wakeboarded (successfully) for the first time. The next-best smiles come from people hearing "The Sound of Music" on the boat. "The Hills are Alive" always gets people (even those listening to Linkin Park) to smile... The issue is playing it for the second time (not recommended)... Don't forget that chestnut for wakeskating, "I am Sixteen Going on Seventeen"....Especially double-wakeskating. You need to do your switches with your arm in the air. The "Mountain Goat" song (with the yodeling) also draws some attention from the shoreline.
              It sounds like you'd be better off moving to the Swiss Alps
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I like musicals, they keep my wife busy while I'm tinkering in the garage.

"I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Working...
                X