No announcement yet.

Thoughts and Prayers for a Fellow TO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will D&P Powell..glad there is improvement and we wish your Son a speedy recovery.
    Squid
    squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Sorry to hear the news... Will definitely keep him in our prayers.

Comment

Please keep us updated when you can. Our family will keep yours in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

So sorry to hear about this but glad to hear they have managed to deal with the paralysis. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you at this time.
          Experience - Something you get right after you needed it.

Comment

Update - Thank you all again for the well wishes and prayers. We (Pam and I) have graduated from the shock phase to the Thank God phase. It has been a trying week, but each day is a little more progress than the last. Yesterday he walked around the surgical unit with the aid of a walker and a physical therapist by his side. HUGE for Pam and I personally as just last Saturday the doctor warned us that he may not recover from the paralysis he was experiencing. As many of you know, we had to cancel our trip to the Tige reunion at Lake Mead... My personal goal is to have him join us at next years event. Thanks again,
            Dave Powell

Comment

Glad to hear your son is recovering Dave, Hoping and praying that he keeps keeps Healing & progressing quickly
              "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

It has been a while since I updated everyone on my sons status - so here's the latest. He has moved back in to his apartment, and is in physical therapy 3 days a week for 2 hours each session. He is walking 5 miles a day, and is striving to become healthy enough to return back to his unit in the Naval Reserves. He saw the Dr. yesterday and was not cleared to return to work-YET, but may be released to work soon based on an MRI he has scheduled. He still has anxiety about getting back behind the wheel, but we are in no rush. Once again, thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. Hope to see everyone at Lake Mead in September!
                D&P Powell

Comment

Prayers and my very best wished for your son and your family
                  Life is good...
                  Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

Originally posted by Dave K View Post
                    Prayers and my very best wished for your son and your family
                    X2

Comment

Working...
                    X