Thoughts and Prayers for a Fellow TO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts and Prayers for a Fellow TO

Got an email from Tigeowner.com member D&P Powell. Their eldest son was involved in serious car accident last night.

Just want to ask if we can keep their family our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about the accident. It's always scary thinking about our kids out there.
    Our prayers are with them!
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
      Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear about the accident. It's always scary thinking about our kids out there.
      x2

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        X3,It is the biggest worry for Parents. Thoughts and Prayers for a quick recovery for D&P's son
        "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

X4

Comment

Terrible to hear - best wishes to their family for his recovery. In my prayers.

Comment

hes in our prayers as well.
              surf till u die.

Comment

X5. The family is in my prayers as well.
                Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

A parents worst nightmare. In our prayers.

Comment

Will do! Prayers for a speedy recovery.
                    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Praying for your son D&P

Comment

Thanks for posting chpthril! Their family is in our prayers!

Comment

Thank you all so very much for the well wishes and prayers. As mentioned, my oldest son (25) was in a terrible accident on his way to San Diego to skate with his friends. While traveling East on the 52, transitioning to the 5 freeway South (La Jolla area), my son was unable to avoid a car that had come to a complete stop on the freeway. His car (Ford Focus ZX3) then turned sideways from the initial impact, exposing the drivers side. His car was then hit by another car, and a 10 car pile up ensued. He was initially paralyzed from the waist down, but the Dr. was able to remove a blood clot late Saturday night that allowed movement again in his extremities. He has a shattered L1 Verterbrae that will require surgery tomorrow, and then the long road to recovery. I have shared the details with everyone for one reason. The injuries he suffered were a result of (according to the Dr.) the seatbelt. Having said that, after removing his personal belongings from the car, there is no doubt in my mind the seatbelt saved his life. In closing, just one small request - hug your children just a little tighter tonight, as we just never know! Thanks again for your continued prayers. Dave and Pam Powell

Comment

Your Family will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

He will be in our thoughts and prayers as well. I am glad to hear they were able to address the paralysis. And, yes, I will hug all three of mine a little tighter tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X