No announcement yet.

Beer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wrong, there's no Newcastle in there. They're all domestic. LaGunitas is in there.

Picked up some Stone PA for tonight.

Pic of my current selection in the fridge.
    Attached Files
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopykat View Post
      Bear Republic brews some gooooood stuff....
      i love racer 5, one of my favorite ipa's

Comment

Originally posted by Iwndr View Post
        X2And after cold beer my next choice would be Free Beer
        i trade firewood for beer with the local brewery so most of my beer is free

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
          I was wrong, there's no Newcastle in there. They're all domestic. LaGunitas is in there.

Picked up some Stone PA for tonight.

Pic of my current selection in the fridge.
          Nice!!!!!

Comment

Most of that beer you all are posting is way to heavy and dark for me in the summertime. Let's all fess up now. Here's my boating beer of choice:

Waiting for another good one!

Comment

I need beer, I need someone who can be with me and talk to me and who will listen to me. Any way do you know marine audio installation?

Comment

Originally posted by Fiveflat View Post
                Most of that beer you all are posting is way to heavy and dark for me in the summertime. Let's all fess up now. Here's my boating beer of choice:

Please refer to the 3:00 minute mark of the Beer video.

You might as well drink Nati Ice.

I will however admit that my boat beer is that good 'ol Colorada CoolAid, the original Banquet Beer, Coors. I will drink Fat Tire if I happen to get a 12er of cans from across town (the only place I've found them and not on the way to the lake). I don't allow bottles on my boat or at the beach. Cans can be crushed so as not to fill up the trash can halfway through the day. Bottles cannot be crushed and when people have a few, they can get careless and toss an empty bottle in the can and it can break, leaving shards of glass in my carpet. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. No glass bottles on my boat.
                You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

MUELLER PALE ALE

On my annual White River trip in n central Arkansas I stop in Springfield, MO for a case of Mueller Pale Ale. M&M

Comment

Working...
                  X