Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer thread

What's everybody been drinking?

I've been hittin the Icky. Brewed just down the road from me.
    Attached Files
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

You guys are funny. I own a small brewery, but we don't bottle. We just sell it at our pub. But my favorite is Lake Paddler Pale Ale by MickDuff's Brewing co
      Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

One of my favorites..
        Attached Files

Comment

My 2 regulars.. I am a sucker for those Oil cans!!! They just seem to fit my hand sooo well!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glassmaker View Post
            One of my favorites..
            I had one of these for the first time about a month ago it was pretty good!

Comment

For just kicking around the house on the weekends, it will be Bud Lite, Miller Lite or Coors Light.

Out to eat and it may be a Shocktop or Blue Moon.

My favs are Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale and Alaskan Amber. We can finally get the Kona here as its distributed through Bud, but the Alaskan I have to ship home from Vegas when we go out.

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

This is my all time favorite, it's just hard to get in WA. I can get it shipped for 50 bucks a case.

2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

I always bring some home with me when I go to KY....luckily we have a plant in Richmond, Ky and can make an excuse to go there when I run out. Only found it in one place outside of KY. At a BJ brew house in Dublin, OH...it was even on draft

Comment

This is my go to beer....When I lived in NJ it was $8.99/six pack....Down here is TN it is only $5.99/six pack...

Comment

Yuengling that is..

Comment

yuengling is definatly my favorite as well! Too bad I can't seem to find it West of the Mississippi.
                        2010 Tige RZ2 "Fully Loaded" 650hrs
                        Surf Ballast & Enzo Bag - 1235 prop

Comment

I'll work out a trade of Yuengling for Alaskan Amber
                          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Damn Mike, how do you get fresh Kona all the way out there? I have to admit, I drink the Kona as a (ahem) daytime beer because its usually on sale as $12 12 packs. I tend to save the Icky for the evenings.

Comment

Anybody ever drink this. I've had it twice and both times I felt real weird. Kinda like I was on acid. I felt like I was on that boat.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by NICKYPOO; 03-23-2012, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X