No announcement yet.

Honda Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was gonna say, it looks like it was hot rodded around. Is that tail light taped in? Pass.

This last link is deleted. Did you buy it?

If possible, check for oil around the rear main. That's a spendy little leak.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I bought it for $2000. It runs great. Supposidly has about 20,000 miles on the rebuild. Interior is a little ruff and it is missing some trim pieces. Needs a front fender painted, but that probably won't happen. Just plan on driving the hell out of it and saving some gas money.

Comment

Sweet! Bring it to Reno for the 24hrs of Lemmons. It's the right color.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
          I bought it for $2000. It runs great. Supposidly has about 20,000 miles on the rebuild. Interior is a little ruff and it is missing some trim pieces. Needs a front fender painted, but that probably won't happen. Just plan on driving the hell out of it and saving some gas money.
          I had one of these for about 2 years and loved it. I sold it to one of my buddies who rebuilt it from the ground up, still runs to this day.

Comment

My cousin is a crx fanatic! He owns 3, 1 is pimped out to the max for his show car, the other is one of like 10 OEM convertables left in existance and the other his caged out gutted cone racer lol

Comment

Anyone know a good source for parts? I need some trim pieces and a climate control. I'm loving this car. Thinking of attempting to paint it myself. The yellow paint on it looks horrible in person so I can't really screw it up any worse. Maybe this color

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
                Anyone know a good source for parts? I need some trim pieces and a climate control. I'm loving this car. Thinking of attempting to paint it myself. The yellow paint on it looks horrible in person so I can't really screw it up any worse. Maybe this color

Give me the year, what pieces of trim and I will see what I can source. What do you mean by climate control.

Comment

It's a 91.
                  Passenger side door trim

Drivers side quarter glass trim

Climate controls

And if the price was right I wouldn't mind having all the trim that goes around the car. I think it is 6 pieces.

Comment

Working...
                  X