No announcement yet.

Just Closed on my First House!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's nice for a first house....get us some more pixs of the view out back.
    - Closing on my next house mid july.
    -is your hand still sore from all the signing away of your life and naming rights to children....kinda ridiculous on the paperwork for buying a house ...okay personal opinion rant over.
    -
    congrats again.

Comment

Thats a great looking place, congrats
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Here are a few more shots, I have been down south for the holiday weekend visiting family. Yeah I feel like I signed my life away for sure, but luckily I read through everything before going in, so it didn't take as long as I predicted.

Like I mentioned I couldn't afford the water front, but here's the view of the docks from two houses down the street.

Kitchen

Back Yard (I love this back yard!)

Entry room

Last edited by Joeprunc; 07-05-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

very nice. nice outdoor space and a short walk to the boat....it's a win/win in my book.

Comment

Perfect for our dog too, I'd be afraid of him going for a swim while we weren't home if we had water to our back yard.

Comment

In our place, pest control is not a problem, when it comes to termites and other unwanted guests. Anyway, we just have to make sure that we should contact the experts when to comes to getting rid of pests.

Comment

Working...
              X