How about them Packers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
    They should be in the picture, they still are a part of the team!
    I agree 100% and if the team doesn't want to fly them down to spend a week before the game on the team's dim, then they can just fly their arses down, take the pic and fly home.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

now nickypoo is comparing me to michael vick.i wish i had his talent,with my judgement. oh wait my judgement is what got me called a puppy killer.lol
      I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Sorry guys, I tried.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

GO PACKERS! NOW THAT'S ON TOPIC.

Comment

with a little over 24 hours left till the big game all i've heard is alot of talk and predictions. i believe when you match these teams up.both have skill players,both have heart and both know how to win at the end.the packers have more overall talent and a little more skill at quarterback.i think that along with a better cover secondary will let them prevail over the steelers.the steelers do have some of the loudest,proudest,rudest,crudest,most pompous fans though.good thing they have crying towels.if that doesn't stir the pot nothing will.

Comment

WELL IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE GREEN BAY.YOU WON THE SUPERBOWL!!! you lead the whole game you not only beat the steelers you beat their hand picked referee's also.you did it without woodson for half the game on defense. and you did it without driver on offense half the game.you had the better defense 3 turnovers for 21 points and the better offense 3 td passes.but the best stat of all. big ben got punished by a higher authority for his past discresions.what better way to end the game than the only defense able to stop big ben at the end of a game. the ravens couldn't do it.the jets couldn't do it.but your packers delivered when it counted.it's a good thing steelers brought their own crying towels as it sounded like alot of steelers fans were at the game. congrats to pittsburgh on a valiant fight. you just picked the wrong general to lead you.2 int's to rodgers 0. stats tell the story.TURNOVERS HURT!

Comment

THE WORLD CHAMPS !

Life is good...
                Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

they are selling steelers superbowl shirts for 5 dollars each in pittsburgh. but hurry today's the last day!

Comment

i haven't seen a steelers fan running their mouth since the superbowl.i haven't even seen the ones that bet me on the superbowl.not trying to stir the pot or anything like that.

Comment

Every time you hijack a thread a puppy dies....seriously that made my eyes well up with laughter tears!
                      "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Working...
                      X