How about them Packers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about them Packers!!

Gota love the Packers are back in the Super Bowl!!

Better them than that crybaby Cutler! Good luck to your team!

Comment

I think it was kinda unprofessional for those players, you know the ones, the ones that DIDN'T make the playoffs, to sit home and post those tweets questioning Cutler's injury.

Of Course, most of those so-called "professionals" act more like a playground bully or a neighborhood thug, then the highly-paid sportsman/role model that they could be.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I didn't hear about that. All I know is that I was glad when Denver traded him off to Chicago. Kind of funny that people were selling Bronco's jersey's around here with his number and "Crybaby" on the back instead of his name even before we traded him.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          Of Course, most of those so-called "professionals" act more like a playground bully or a neighborhood thug, then the highly-paid sportsman/role model that they could be.
          "professionals" HAHAHAHA. When I was playing pro ball it was just a bunch of highly-paid kids running around doing whatever the eff they wanted. It's sad because so many you people do look up to these turds.
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

One of my buddies from Chi town sent me this on the Cutler situation.
            Attached Files

Comment

don't ya love the facial expression, tells it all right there. How many millions are they paying him? I'm from Chicago, I'd rather have them lose the championship than the superbowl!

Comment

Go Pack! I rarely root for the team that beat mine (Eagles) but, I kind of like the Packers. I think maybe more because I can't stand Cuttler and the fact that we lost to the Bears. That still stings to say.
                You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

nickypoo the signs were already there. when you lost to the cowboys,who had their 3rd string quarterback in in his 1st nfl start and the cowboys didn't have their #2 or #3 recievers.that was a sign your team didn't believe. if it makes sense the eagles were overachievers. they played better than their talent level all year.i think the packers will represent the nfc well. GO PACKERS!
                  I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216
                    :ro
                    I was waiting for you to chime in on the Packers win!!

Comment

Looks like the Bears aren't the only team with a crybaby Its a shame that these guys are so under-paid as compared to the rest of the working Americans, that they can not afford to purchase their own airfare to fly down an get their picture taken.

As an athlete who lives his life in a constant quest for motivation, Nick Barnett(notes) understands the power of imagery. So when the Packers’ injured middle linebacker speaks about his desire to be part of the team photo that will be taken next Tuesday at Cowboys Stadium – a media day tradition for Super Bowl participants – he’s channeling an emotional attachment to the shared sacrifice such a snapshot represents.

“In our team meeting room, there are pictures of past championship teams that line the wall, and we stare at them every day,” Barnett explained Tuesday. “There’s a spot there that’s empty – that was for us, this year. We’d go in there and visualize being on that wall, and think about the effort it would take to get there. You’d see guys like Ray Nitschke up there, and that’s motivation. So, now that we’ve gotten to the Super Bowl, to not be on that wall … well, it’s disheartening.”

Earlier Tuesday, Barnett had started the first mini-controversy of Super Bowl XLV when he complained on his Twitter page that he and the Packers’ other players on the injured-reserve list won’t be flown to Texas until next Thursday, three days before the team battles the Steelers – and too late to be included in the photo. Barnett, a standout eighth-year veteran and locker-room leader, suffered a season-ending wrist injury in Green Bay’s fourth game and is one of a league-high 16 Packers on IR.

Barnett’s sentiment, echoed by injured tight end Jermichael Finley(notes), provoked a response from Packers public relations director Jeff Blumb, who said the decision “was based primarily on the sheer number of players we have on injured reserve. Our primary goal in Dallas is to get the team ready to win a game.”

For what it’s worth, in recent years injured players have typically joined their teammates at media day for the photo shoot. My gut feeling is that the Packers’ decision was prompted by a fear that their large contingent of injured players might not feel compelled to honor team-imposed curfews early in the week and could potentially lure teammates into late-night partying sessions.

Whatever the case, Barnett says he hopes general manager Ted Thompson and head coach Mike McCarthy reconsider their decision – and I completely understand his perspective. In a sport in which injured players perpetually feel a sense of alienation, symbolic inclusion in a photograph that will be displayed to future Packers players for posterity seems like a wholly reasonable request.
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
                        nickypoo the signs were already there. when you lost to the cowboys,who had their 3rd string quarterback in in his 1st nfl start and the cowboys didn't have their #2 or #3 recievers.that was a sign your team didn't believe. if it makes sense the eagles were overachievers. they played better than their talent level all year.i think the packers will represent the nfc well. GO PACKERS!
                        Thank you very little. While you're at it, GFY and the Cowboys.

Comment

sorry nickypoo i was just trying to point out the warning signs.i believe the eagles were still playing for the # 2 seed at the time.you need momentum heading into the playoffs.not trying to ruffle any feathers.lol just stir the pot a little. oh i think it's starting to boil.
                          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

I didn't mean what I said about the Cowboys.

As for you, robert, I would like to formally retract the "GFY" and replace it with an, "Every time you hijack a thread, a puppy dies."

If this pleases the court, I would like to return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Go Packers.
                            Last edited by NICKYPOO; 01-27-2011, 06:56 AM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                              Looks like the Bears aren't the only team with a crybaby Its a shame that these guys are so under-paid as compared to the rest of the working Americans, that they can not afford to purchase their own airfare to fly down an get their picture taken.
                              They should be in the picture, they still are a part of the team!

Comment

Working...
                              X