Would Love Some TV Advice...PLEASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
    I've been leaning more towards Panasonic myself.
    Panasonic has the best plasmas right now, samsung is known to have the best LCD right now, but Sony and pioneer are very good LCDs too. Don't fall for the yellow pixel hype from sharp, there is no yellow signal for the pixel to display. All content is created with cameras that have RGB sensors, there is no "yellow" sensor picking up extra data to be displayed on the sharp screen, unless sharp invents a new 4 sensor camera and all image makers switch over to that new system. So far the haven't, so it's just marketing and a waste of pixels.
    2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
    2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Abe's of Maine has the Samsung UN46C8000 46" 3D-Ready LED-Backlit LCD HDTV for $1573.18 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: LOYALTY15 (Ongoing). Tax in NJ.
      Be sure to select Free Ground Shipping in cart. FREE Flat Panel Wall Mount Bracket with purchase (automatically added to cart)

1920x1080 @ 1080p; 4 HDMI; HD tuner; 240Hz refresh rate; LED-backlit; 3D-Ready; USB for playing media; Internet TV allows you to access Facebook, Amazon, and other services
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Got my plasma from abes, b&h photo is another good source. Walmart also carries many more TVs than you'll find in the store, not cheap ones but really good prices.
        2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
        2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

55" Sony Bravia KDL-55HX800 3D Edge Lit LED LCD 1080p 240Hz HDTV $1499 with free shipping

http://www.us-appliance.com/kdl55hx800.html

Price is shown in the cart only...
          NO COUPON CODE IS REQUIRED...

Specs
          Resolution: 1920x1080
          Refresh Rate: 240Hz
          Tuners: Clear QAM / ATSC / NTSC
          Inputs:
          4x HDMI
          4x Analog Audio Input
          2x Component
          2x Composite
          1x Audio Out
          1x Digital Audio Output
          1x VGA
          1x RF
          1x Ethernet
          1x USB

You have to go till the Order Submit page, submit full details - billing, shipping information then on the final page, you will see the actual price. Beware, this is not the Order confirmation page, its just Pre-Order Submit page...
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

My wife found this deal this morning and ordered one.
            http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2616713
            Formertigeowners.com
            I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Do any of you guys ever check Woot.com? They have a different deal every day. Today the had a 47" Vizio LCD 120hz 1080p for 549.99.

Comment

Working...
              X