No announcement yet.

Ewok's Great Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x3 on the garage. Never seen one like that, very unique. Perfect for a boat owner.
    I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Took my boat to get it weighed yesterday for the move. I'm restricted to 17000 lbs total for the move and that includes the boat. I tried to get the boat as light as possible because I pay for any weight i go above the limit. I emptied anything that wasn't screwed down, 1/2 tank of gas and the boat trailer combo weighed 5800 lbs. The listed dry weight of the boat is 4150 and the trailer is supposed to be 1200 lbs. I'm not sure which one is heavier than advertised but be careful when putting a lot of stuff in your boats such as lead ballast, you might be over weight and not know it.
      2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
      2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

We've been saying that for years on here that an RZ2/22Ve loaded up on the trailer is about 6,500 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewok View Post
          Took my boat to get it weighed yesterday for the move. I'm restricted to 17000 lbs total for the move and that includes the boat. I tried to get the boat as light as possible because I pay for any weight i go above the limit. I emptied anything that wasn't screwed down, 1/2 tank of gas and the boat trailer combo weighed 5800 lbs. The listed dry weight of the boat is 4150 and the trailer is supposed to be 1200 lbs. I'm not sure which one is heavier than advertised but be careful when putting a lot of stuff in your boats such as lead ballast, you might be over weight and not know it.
          You are about spot on. "Dry" doesnt include batteries, tower, stereo, fuel, and any other bolted on options, etc.

So, subtract the 5350 dry-weight boat and 1200 trailer from your 5800 actual, and that leaves 450.

100 Lbs for batteries
          130 for fuel
          300-400 for the tower maybe
          150 for stereo (amps, sub, speakers, etc.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I know dry should only be boat and engine, it does not even include oil in the engine, but I thought it would include the tower, no? I have the basic stereo but those speakers are heavy, and I know the batteries add it up too. I was just surprised that with everything out that I could pull out (except the batteries and stereo) it still weighed that much. Guess my gut guestimates were off a bit.

BL: if your tow vehicle is close to it's limit (Like mine), weigh your boat so you know what you have back there.
            2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
            2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

That is a cool garage. My neighbor has one like that is 4 car - 2 x 2
              If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewok View Post
                I know dry should only be boat and engine, it does not even include oil in the engine, but I thought it would include the tower, no? I have the basic stereo but those speakers are heavy, and I know the batteries add it up too. I was just surprised that with everything out that I could pull out (except the batteries and stereo) it still weighed that much. Guess my gut guestimates were off a bit.

BL: if your tow vehicle is close to it's limit (Like mine), weigh your boat so you know what you have back there.
                As far as I know, a tower is still an option, so it's technically not part of the basic boat.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                X