Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's that time of year.... .Boomerrrrrr........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dom you going to Dallas? I leave in the morning, I'll be at the Magnolia...hit me up if your going.
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
      Ummmmmm, I don't see why it says Matt edited ANYTHING at all? Everything that was in my original post is still there. Nothings been removed as far as I can tell.
      I think it was a couple of stick figures with big junk taking turns on a longhorn, or something like that. I just remember seeing it and wondering how many people were going to get upset.

Comment

Ohhhh crap I forgot all about that! HAHAHAHAHA! I stand corrected. Whats funny is I posted the same thing about 5 months ago during the conference reshuffling and everyone laughed at that thread. Except instead of the UCLA and OU on the hats I had LSU and FL on the hats and they were running the train on Aggie.

Maybe they're just longhorn fans and upset that the shoe is on their foot this time! LOL

We sure have gotten awefully touchy around here lately!

But here.... here's the pic for Dom, minus the penises. Apparently cartoon male parts are bad! And before anyone gets their feathers ruffled about that word...it's an anatomic feature found in any biology book so that's about as P.C. as you get! HAHA
        Attached Files
        Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Dom you going to Dallas? I leave in the morning, I'll be at the Magnolia...hit me up if your going.
          Na we are gonna stay in H-town this year. Hey are you gonna come down to the aggie game and watch OU rip the aggies? We are gonna drive to college station and go to the dixie chicken!!

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
          I think it was a couple of stick figures with big junk taking turns on a longhorn, or something like that. I just remember seeing it and wondering how many people were going to get upset.
          he he he

Ohhhh crap I forgot all about that! HAHAHAHAHA! I stand corrected. Whats funny is I posted the same thing about 5 months ago during the conference reshuffling and everyone laughed at that thread. Except instead of the UCLA and OU on the hats I had LSU and FL on the hats and they were running the train on Aggie.

Maybe they're just longhorn fans and upset that the shoe is on their foot this time! LOL

We sure have gotten awefully touchy around here lately!

But here.... here's the pic for Dom, minus the penises. Apparently cartoon male parts are bad! And before anyone gets their feathers ruffled about that word...it's an anatomic feature found in any biology book so that's about as P.C. as you get! HAHA

easy tanner but what a cartoon, too freaking funny!!! ha ha ha! I hope we just put a hurting on UT. So many people are talking chit on us on ls1tech. I just wish someone would smack TCU and BSU around, there band wagon fans are so freaking annoying.
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I was going to at one point. I started dating a cheerleader from aTm this summer and was planning on coming there, but not anymore. Still might though as I have a friend that's stationed in San Antonio and he's trying to get me to come down and go to that game.

Comment

I was going to at one point. I started dating a cheerleader from aTm this summer and was planning on coming there, but not anymore. Still might though as I have a friend that's stationed in San Antonio and he's trying to get me to come down and go to that game.
              cool let me know!!

Comment

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                  Can me and Dom put this Quote in our sigs? HAHA

Comment

Can me and Dom put this Quote in our sigs? HAHA
                    Ha ha ha I'm doing it

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                      Thanks G!!

Comment

oh what a great game

Comment

Working...
                        X