Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's that time of year.... .Boomerrrrrr........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's that time of year.... .Boomerrrrrr........

Last edited by Matt Garcia; 09-27-2010, 08:08 PM.
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Not sure this type of information needs to be shared here. I certainly do not appreciate it. Has been a really clean site that i would encourage my kids to view. Not so much anymore.

Comment

Tanner, please remove that content.

Comment

A little over the top for this site don't you think??

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216
            lol....nah, I think it's pretty funny! Kid's site?....how many kids are on a boating blog in the "off topic" section. Go to barney.com, Frankly there are a lot of folks that rib eachother year round on this site 'regarding state football teams' and I see nothing offensive about Tanners posts......now if you post chit about my OSU Beavers...then I'll get offended...lol!
            Well, to be fair, the original post did have some additional content that was potentially more offensive. But, according to the footnote, it was edited by Matt.

Comment

Darn guess I missed it!

I love this time of year!!

BBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEERRRRRRRR SSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Tanner you must have really posted some dirty things or else some of the newer members never saw the old PW thread....

Comment

i still love the bear mounting the UT player, and the girl saying "OMG!!!" classic!!

Was so good watching that game last weekend with all my UT friends

Comment

The picture in the second pic is a classic. Losing to UCLA, unheard of.

Now that Texas has lost, hook em horns this Saturday.

Comment

Ughh, not an OU fan but my brother in law is and they are headed down for the game this weekend. I think my wife and I are going to pay it forward and support OU for the game so he feels comfortable. We usually root for Texas this weekend but I think he would appreciate the gesture.

Any other day....its pokes all the way.

Comment

Boomer sooner boomer sooner boomer sooner!!!

Comment

CAN THE PAC 10 GET SOME LOVE NOW?

An UN-ranked PAC 10 team smashed UT!!!

Doms I know you were a ULCA fan just for one Day.
                          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                            CAN THE PAC 10 GET SOME LOVE NOW?

An UN-ranked PAC 10 team smashed UT!!!

Doms I know you were a ULCA fan just for one Day.
                            lol yeah you gotta admit I was giving the pac 10 some love there he he he.

I was with a bunch of ut fans and I wanted ut to win for my pick em's pool i was in, but man it sure was fun watching them get destroyed he he he!!!

Comment

Ummmmmm, I don't see why it says Matt edited ANYTHING at all? Everything that was in my original post is still there. Nothings been removed as far as I can tell. If it was edited, it was all put right back up there.

Giers, Jwanck, and laserfish.... you guys can kiss my a$$! We do these same threads every year.

Comment

Working...
                              X