Apple iPad discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
    I need to send it back to Apple to have the screen replace per Apple. I performed all the resets, updates, and such and the screen just doesn't recognize my gestures. So, it'a busted.

My son't Nano isn't functioning but that was probably because he decided to send it through the water twice and then fell on it a few more times. What can I say? He's a clumsy 11 year old

My smartphone has taken a beating and continues to work. The good thing is that the phone is not an iPhone.
    You can get the parts off ebay and fix it yourself. I have replaced my battery it is pretty simple. Just need a suction cup and a screw driver. Video how to's are all over youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
      You can get the parts off ebay and fix it yourself. I have replaced my battery it is pretty simple. Just need a suction cup and a screw driver. Video how to's are all over youtube.
      yeah i'm in the process of replacing and fixing the back cover on a phone that was given to me, and then replacing the glass on another one. I'll have 3 iphones now, think i'll sell one and keep another for back up since mine is getting close to 2 years old now and who knows how long it will last...
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
        Yup, I've heard about those. Not really wanting to do that. But again, the head unit in the boat still is able to navagate the menu system without any issues. So, I will probably continue to load the music on the device via the computer and play the music on the boat only.

Comment

What head unit do you have? I read that the cenet cable will not work with the iPhone 3g.

Comment

Stereo Head Unit

and

Cable

Comment

I like the idea of the ipad...not the name though. What I wonder, and haven't bothered to look, is what type of browser will it use. On of the major annoyances with my iPhone is that some websites recognize it as a "mobile browser". Which means that I can't, or sometimes have to search to use the full websites. Btw, I hate websites that redirect the iPhone to their mobile site. Especially if they don't have a "view full site" link. Also will it run flash? Because that would be awesome!
              "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

^^^ Nope, no immediate plans for Apple to add Flash to their iPhone/iTouch/iPad. I think Steve Jobs just did a injustice to Adobe by saying that Adobe has some "lazy programmers."

Comment

^^^. Absolute deal breaker for me.
                  "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
                    ^^^. Absolute deal breaker for me.
                    There are apps for flash

and now that my iPhone can multitask, and I'm sure they will make the app for the iPad too, i will for sure have one.

Hacking the iPhone is great.
                    Originally posted by G-MONEY
                    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X