P90X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaminMN View Post

I lost close to twenty pounds, five more than planned. That equaled two belt notches. I noticed the most improvement in my core.

I will begin the series again in the next two weeks. I need to adjust my sleep schedule to begin getting up at 5:00 AM again to do it. With a wife, two kids, and two businesses, that was the only time I could fit it in.

It's worth what you put into it. I feel I was in as good of shape I was when I graduated High School 25 years ago when I finished.
    That's what I am looking to do. I weighed 190 when I played HS and college football...best shape of my life. I'm around the 205 - 210 range now...would like to lose about 20. Not excited about getting up at 5:00 though...I'm a night person.

Originally posted by Joeprunc View Post
    I felt a little weird working out in the living room, but after I got over that it ended up being a great workout.
    Feel the same way...working out in any room i the house feels strange. Especially with the kids around...lots of laughs for them.

Comment

i did the workout pretty steadily late last winter for about 6-7 weeks. then spring came and i was getting burned out. i haven't done much since then but i plan to get started on it soon. it was a great workout and i was seeing some results. i didn't follow their diet plan but i tried to watch what i ate. let me know when you plan on starting and we can compare results. i'm trying to get my wife to do it with me but she is training for a marathon in december. good luck! the first week is hell! i puked the first night!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah.hough View Post
        i puked the first night!
        Wow...puked...yikes...

Comment

Has anyone started yet? How's it going?

I'm planning on starting my 90 days Dec 1st. My wife and I are doing one DVD's every other night. That should get me caught up to where I was when I finished the program last June.

Gonna be fun; painful, but fun.
          The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

I did the P4X two weeks ago, then I had to spend a week down in LA running all over the place (no time)...Now that I'm back, its hard to get motivated again.

Comment

Haven't started yet. I decided I would wait until I got back in town...which was yesterday. Realistically I'll procrastinate for another two weeks Actually two of my kids had their football seasons extended until this weekend and I coach, so no time yet. I'll post when I start.

Comment

I lost 20 lbs with a low-fat diet with medium to small portions and a good exercise plan that is easy to follow. I go to the gym 3 days a week on average, mixing up cardio with weight lifting. I do not spend more than an hour at the gym at any time.

My keys are sticking to a regular gym schedule and sticking to a sensible eating habit. It is easy to get lax after you lose a bunch of weight, and you can easily end up back where you were all big and heavy again. Realize anything like this is a permanent lifestyle change; you gotta stick with it or you will gain all the weight and flab back.
                It's not an optical illusion.
                It just looks like one.....

Comment

Started on P90X this past weekend...this stuff REALLY works...Look at me now

Comment

who needs steriods....see what eating right and a natural workout can do kids!!!!!

Comment

Y'all like my weight belt? Real snake skin...no touchy...

Comment

Working...
                      X