Internet Explorer 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
    2 out of 3 developers Where's ragboy on this one?

Here's the thing with Firefox and non-IE browsers, they follow(or more closely follow) the W3 standards. MS thinks that they make the standards and try and force them on their users. Kind of funny, I have a site that renders perfectly on FF, Chrome and Blackberry's(for which it was designed) and it's not even useable with IE 7....
    IMO, all the other browsers have just as many holes in them as IE. The problem that IE has is that every Tom, Richard (haha, can't type the nickname for it ), and Harry Virus writer picks on the big guys

Comment

I'm not talking about viruses, I'm just talking rendering of html/css.

Comment

Google Chrome didnt fix it
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

uhhh... Could someone PLEASE nuke Microsoft. Any Terrorists out there looking for a nice large target?

Microsoft wastes more peoples time with their software than any other company. I feel your pain chpthril. The same thing has happened to me in the past and it took me a week to figure it out. Probably security settings too high is my guess, IE8 turns everything up a notch and makes your computer "reject" everything on the net basically. Check your settings in the security area. Just my
          Biggest lake addict on the planet

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Hohl View Post
            uhhh... Could someone PLEASE nuke Microsoft. Any Terrorists out there looking for a nice large target?

Microsoft wastes more peoples time with their software than any other company. I feel your pain chpthril. The same thing has happened to me in the past and it took me a week to figure it out. Probably security settings too high is my guess, IE8 turns everything up a notch and makes your computer "reject" everything on the net basically. Check your settings in the security area. Just my
            Time to make the switch:
            Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Hohl View Post

My settings are so backed off right now, you could land a 747 of a virus and not be heard

I havent messed with the security setting in chrome yet, but I did realize that I cant play Youtubes any more either.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Check your firewall

Comment

Working...
                X