Weight of RZR or r20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2thdoc01 View Post
    I spoke to lee at Tige...he said the dry weight is the shell and the motor...nothing else. He thought the trailer was 1500 lbs and that the weight of 5400 sounded right loaded with fuel.....hmmmmm
    The Phoenix tandem Axle trailer is 1005 pounds.....there must be alot of extra weight hidden in this boat!

Comment

There's no way your single axle weighs 1500. Lets say my double axle weights 1500.... which i don't think it does:

Boat 3400, Gas (full) 240, Trailer 1500, Tower-All Audio Equipment-Gear 500. That's a total of 5640

Wet sounds rev 10 weight 15 pounds each so 4 of them are 60 lbs, i have 4 amps and sub, tower is aluminum.... strong but light. I think 5500 to 5600 is right on for my rig.

Maybe i'm off of my calculations or just missing something. I can't fathom how you rig weighs that much without having stereo, gear and gas.

Comment

2015 R20? I heard the Raptor is a couple hundred pounds heavier than the old Indmar.

Comment

Originally posted by PaceWithGrace View Post
          2015 R20? I heard the Raptor is a couple hundred pounds heavier than the old Indmar.
          Yes, 2015 R20 w Raptor. No audio in it yet. Just plain rig from the dealer......

I had the same calculations in my head...3100 for boat, 250 fuel, 1000 trailer, ?? for all the vinyl, tower and electronics.?? gear.

I did not thing 5640 was what i was going to get with an empty boat, trailer and fuel.

I am going to the scale again tonight

Comment

Working...
          X