trailer mfg with new boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
    Two things I know for sure about you Dom is you LOVE to banter politics and sell Boatmate Trailers.

But if a client came to Fortes to buy a boat (plus Boatmate trailer) and was an Obama lovin liberal, do you at least play the game and pretend to like Obama??

Just curious of course.
    No my believes are sacred and Im not going to change them to make a sale, Im not two faced like our president, but lets not hi jack this thread , I only commented because you always like to bash, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
      No my believes are sacred and Im not going to change them to make a sale, Im not two faced like our president, but lets not hi jack this thread , I only commented because you always like to bash, sorry!
      The cost of being open and honest. Hopefully someone will take the advise and be lucky to reap the rewards from hard learned lessons.

All politicians are two faced, just like boat salesman because theirs a personal motive / interest.

Do we sell a Boatmate and net $1500.00 profit or sale a Rolls Axle and net $500.00 profit. The second choice is best for the end user, the first choice is best for the dealer / salesman.

Is our president (dem party) looking out the interest of a few, or the interest of the majority. Obviously the majority at the expense of a few.

A Rolls Axle trailer will probably cost about $1500 more, or maybe as much as $2500 more?? In the end it will be cheaper because it will outlast any steel trailer by 20+ years, repair and maintenance it will 1/4th, and resell will yield the initial investment return. If you put a steel "anybody" trailer in salt, you'll be buying your second trailer in about 2 years or less. Which is cheaper?

But since this is BASHING, it's best we keep this subject matter a secret. Shhhhh! And PLEASE don't mention Kodiak stainless steel disc, hubs, rotors, calipers and brakes because I could lose a trailer sale.
      Last edited by Nobody; 04-02-2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

well I was at my dealer this weekend.. took a gander at what boatmate offers... and gee I guess if your educated enough to ask nobody.. you can get stainless this and that.. and galvanized as well... oh and btw.. it was less then what you paid..hahhaha

so its not that they dont offer it.. its your just un-educated about the matter, and passing it off as fact.

so those wanting those options that live near the ocean.. just ask your dealer when your looking to order.
        2011 Tigé RZ4
        www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Originally posted by gcombe74 View Post
          well I was at my dealer this weekend.. took a gander at what boatmate offers... and gee I guess if your educated enough to ask nobody.. you can get stainless this and that.. and galvanized as well... oh and btw.. it was less then what you paid..hahhaha

so its not that they dont offer it.. its your just un-educated about the matter, and passing it off as fact.

so those wanting those options that live near the ocean.. just ask your dealer when your looking to order.
          Wasn't offered 3 years ago.

Thank you for that update.

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
            Beliefs should not be sacred because they are subjective (opposite of objective).

If something is sacred then it means the general the state of being holy.

The only thing I know to be holy in boat trailers is a TUBE FRAME trailer after 5 years (sometimes 2 years)

The only thing holy in politics is schitt. (get it?) holychi.....

NEVER MIND! TMI!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
              Wasn't offered 3 years ago.

Thank you for that update.
              Yes it was and always was...
              FairTax.org

Comment

Working...
              X