No announcement yet.

Transom LED install questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon 5150’s. We’ll see how rhey do. I managed to find the shower wiring just above the blower. Tapped in there and we’re all set.

I’m going to be out tomorrow, not sure if I’ll be out late enough to see it.

Now I’ve got to figure out what in the hell I did to my remote power to the head unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make sure you post some pics of them at night once you get them on. I was eyeballing those awhile back but found a set of ocean led x8 extreme RGB for a steal. I’m curious how bright those Dagons are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
        Make sure you post some pics of them at night once you get them on. I was eyeballing those awhile back but found a set of ocean led x8 extreme RGB for a steal. I’m curious how bright those Dagons are.
        It’s getting dark now. I’ll snap some shots here in a few. Left me seeing stars when I tested them. Not sure how they will look in our freshwater.

Comment

They’re bright.

Comment

Nice! Those are gonna look awesome on the water!
            Are those RGB or just blue?

Comment

Went with just blue for simplicity sake. Will update tomorrow after water testing.

Comment

2F37918D-2354-4A6C-9AAA-E5AA28CA5816.jpg4045F7A3-B9AF-414F-A709-92765253DD4E.jpg426CE5E9-D9A8-43AF-B5F0-E067DBA53181.jpgFinally had a night trip out on a private lake. iPhone didn’t like the dark. However, the photos are pretty spot on.

Comment

Also in the photos there’s no ballast. We had 6 people (maybe 900lbs) and a wakeshaper.

Comment

Looks good man! Plenty bright for some night surfing

Comment

Nice install. I have a 2000 2100V also and I want to add lights to it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by civilgee View Post
                        Nice install. I have a 2000 2100V also and I want to add lights to it as well.

If you flip back to the first page you can see where I mounted them. I should have gone a few inches lower but it would have been a PITA to wire up. All in all I’m very happy with them. I was contemplating adding a third one in the middle until the sun came down, no chance. They are very bright and look awesome from a surfers view.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuelp63 View Post
                          If you flip back to the first page you can see where I mounted them. I should have gone a few inches lower but it would have been a PITA to wire up. All in all I’m very happy with them. I was contemplating adding a third one in the middle until the sun came down, no chance. They are very bright and look awesome from a surfers view.
                          Funny. I had the same issues for my install on a similar boat. They look killer. I had one Lifeform 6 I won at an event and then traded it in for 2 Lifeform 9s (and a few extra dollars of course). One of the better investments I made though I think.. Here is where I put them and then a few pics at Dusk to show just how visible they are even when it is light still. Enjoy the lights brotha!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

H2O, Nice lights you have sitting on the back of your sun pad...

Those lights really do pop. I can attest to it.
                            Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
                              H2O, Nice lights you have sitting on the back of your sun pad...

Those lights really do pop. I can attest to it.
                              Haha. Thanks Jim. Sure you remember Monique... Sister is on the right... Miss that Cali river life but looking foward to Texas boating.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X