Ballast on an '05 24V ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballast on an '05 24V ?

O.K. now I need some info. I have an '05 24V with factory ballast installed. There's two front, and two rear tanks. My question is: How much weight (or gallons) do each of these tanks hold? I didn't recieve anything in any paperwork when we bought the boat. Can anyone answer this ?
    "Just Surf Damn it"

250 for the rear, and about 125-150 for the front tanks

Comment

Thanks Lucky.
      "Just Surf Damn it"

Comment

How does this compare to the Rival system? How much and where is the weight?
        My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Rival is custom. Whatever sacs or tanks you can fit. I have Fly High sacs. 2 x 450s in the rear and the bow sac which it probably 4-500. I'm looking to upgrade my rear sacs to 750s (it'll fill the entire rear compartments if they are completely full). I'll have to counter it with another bag up front or I may add some weight from www.pop-products.com

I have a 22V and the V-Drive compartments are the same size.

Comment

The U bag I put up front is not likely that big. I bet mine holds only 250-300 pounds.

The bags I have in the back are a custom surf sack on the port side that holds about 1500 pounds. The starboard is a V-drive side sack that is about 400-450. I can still keep most stuff in the storage with a sack that size, plus that is enough to make a formidable wake for wakeboarding. I only fill the surf sack a little when wakeboarding.
            Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
            X