House battery not charging 2015 Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grebva3 View Post
    I have a 2012 RZ4 do you happen to know if I have the diode/battcom charge relay?
    I think your boat might have the charge relay, but it around that year when Tige made the change from the diode. If it has the diode, its easy to spot. its about 5W x 3H x 3T and has the pinky sized cables connect to it. It will bolted to the transom or the front engine bay wall. The batcom is noth much bigger then a deck of cards IIRC and will 2 pinky sized cables and then one small wire. It should be on the transom somewhere behind the batteries.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Grebva3 View Post
      I have a 2012 RZ4 do you happen to know if I have the diode/battcom charge relay?
      https://www.hodgesmarine.com/prm2312...xoCNVEQAvD_BwE

^^2014 should have an isolator that looks kind of like this(this is a newer version). It's should be attached to transom near the batteries.

Comment

I am going to go look for something like that and post pictures of and see if I can identify what I have.

Comment

Working...
        X