No announcement yet.

Motor Rebuild - The unplanned project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PRE2200wt's were so underestimated and pretty much ahead of their time. I bet that boat has an amazing surf wake if its set up properly.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy454 View Post
      In the process I also found a neat reference guide, it covers MerCruiser EFI Engine History and Major Changes from 1993 to 2005 and has tons of great information (over 200 pages of tech info). I would post it here but I don’t see a way to upload a PDF. In that I found the rated HP spec for the motor, according to MERC: 454 Magnum EFI/MP – Tournament Ski Inboard (395 psHP/4600-5000 rpm)
      Is there a link to the pdf file you found? Maybe try posting the link, if there is one. I would love to see it. I will PM you my email address and see if I can post it up somehow.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        Is there a link to the pdf file you found? Maybe try posting the link, if there is one. I would love to see it. I will PM you my email address and see if I can post it up somehow.
        I sent you that PDF, i also have a bunch of other technical documents like shop manuals (it's like a thousand pages).

Comment

I received them. Thank you!
          The fuel pump TSB worked, but the other EFI History file is too large to post here.
          Attached Files
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
          X