No announcement yet.

2007 24Ve???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do, ill post them tomorrow because they are on my computer at home. I have to bring them to work with me, computer is on dial up at home, way to slow to upload pics...

Comment

Thanks guys for the help. After seeing those pictures I am definately leaning towards the blue and white but I would reverse the colors so that the deck was blue. I dont know, I just like colored decks, if I wasnt afraid of it getting so hot I would have a black deck making the boat solid black and blue. I also havent ruled out orange and white, also with an orange deck. I think the tige's orange looks amazing. Honestly, how much of a pain in the *** would it be to keep it clean if I got solid black and blue??? FYI, I talked to the people at Tige and was told that they are launching their new website on the 15th with all the 07' stuff on it. Are the 07s suppose to look much different?

Comment

Originally posted by RidinTigeWake
        oh ok sorry, thought you were mocking the boats since they were similar.
        Yeah, don't let Tequila slide...
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by t67supra
          Thanks guys for the help. After seeing those pictures I am definately leaning towards the blue and white but I would reverse the colors so that the deck was blue. I dont know, I just like colored decks, if I wasnt afraid of it getting so hot I would have a black deck making the boat solid black and blue. I also havent ruled out orange and white, also with an orange deck. I think the tige's orange looks amazing. Honestly, how much of a pain in the *** would it be to keep it clean if I got solid black and blue??? FYI, I talked to the people at Tige and was told that they are launching their new website on the 15th with all the 07' stuff on it. Are the 07s suppose to look much different?
          One thing to watch out for on a colored deck is that it gets hotter and tends to fade no matter how well you take care of it. That's why you see the majority of the boats with white decks.
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

If your looking for something a bit different, take a look at a tige with the platinum hull color. That's what mine is, and it really looks different in person. Pictures never tend to do it justice.

BTW, black is a little tougher for water spots, and it does get hot!
            "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by t67supra
              My last boat had blue decks and the scratches drove me crazy. I got to the point were I would not let anybody stand or set things on the deck. I would spend a enormous amount of time every year wet sanding the scratches out because they were so noticeable. My white deck does not show the scratches like my old blue deck. My 24ve has white deck and I can relax and not worry about the scratches jumping out at you like a colored deck. My wife and kids like the white deck better because I’m not on thier case about scratches.

Comment

Were your scratches through the gelcoat? Or just more noticable b/c of the darker color?

Platinum doesn't show scratches very well either.
                "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun
                  Were your scratches through the gelcoat? Or just more noticable b/c of the darker color?

Platinum doesn't show scratches very well either.
                  The scratches were more noticeable due to the color. I like to keep the gel coat well waxed to show off the colors and avoid water spots, which probably made the scratches stand out more. White is much easer to maintain.

Comment

More color choices!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here are some Tige dealer websites, log on and you can find tons of color combos!

www.stateamind.com

www.skihut.com

http://www.boatsofnevada.com

www.skierswharfextreme.com

Comment

Tequilasun can you post some pictures of your boat, or tell me where to find them? Thanks.
                        akdoc, I love the the black and orange combo, that boat looks amazing.

Comment

If you like black and orange, this looks sweet. Too bad there aren't any more pics!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X