2007 24Ve???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 24Ve???

Well first off hello to everyone on this board! I am currently not a Tige owner..... yet, currently I am not a boat owner at all. Anyhow I plan on purchasing a 2007 or 2006 24Ve during January or February, and I was wondering what I should expect to pay for a fully loaded 24Ve, I have talked to a couple dealers that were only asking 56k for a fully loaded 24 and I know asking prices are never etched in stone. Also if anyone has pictures of their 24Ve I would love to see them as I am not sure on the color combo I will be going with, I want solid black and blue but not sure I want something so hard to keep clean.
    PS. My user name t67supra doesnt stand for Supra boats it stands for the car, Toyota Supra with a t67 single turbo, just to clear that up.

Welcome to the boards...it's an irreverent...but great bunch filled with info.

If you go to the galleries, you can see our 24Ve which is white and red or check out Zany's sweet 24Ve which is blue and black as memory serves. There are also several others in there. I will also post the link to the discussion where we did all our research before buying our 24Ve and the demo boat we took out was blue and black.

As for price, I suspect it all depends on the options you go with and dealer location etc... I think it is safe to say that you could spend in the neighborhood of 65k for boat, extreme trailer and everything possible thrown in with a thumpin' stereo...

What part of the country to you live in?

Comment

Check out the attached link to a past thread. Go down the page to the head to head post that I made and start following through to the next page where some pictures are posted from our head to head demo. We had a great time during the purchase process and at this point, we are really enjoying the boat. My advice to everyone who askes is to go a little crazy on the stereo...it will never be cheaper to add stuff than when the boat is just showing up at the dealer and the install will be much cleaner as well. Enjoy and have fun shopping...

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...&pagenumber=17

Comment

Comment

Here is a link to pics of ours when it arrived.
          http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...d&pagenumber=1
          Attached Files

Comment

The most important thing that you can do is be VERY PATIENT. Take your time and Shop around at several TIGE dealers. Do your homework. You may be surprised at the significant price differential for the same boat. DO NOT get into a hurry or get pressured. You also may find one of them has an 06 with color combos that you like. Also shop around for stereo equip. You may find much better costs elsewhere. Dealers are not necessarily the best for pricing and may or may not carry what you want. Remember its your hard earned American dollar you are spending. Good luck. Tige is a good boat.

Comment

06 24ve
              Attached Files

Comment

Ridin Tige:

I have never seen a Tige with a solid bottom color and a white swoop. That look awesome!

Wait...is that the same one in lee's post.

Hot!
                "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun
                  Ridin Tige:

I have never seen a Tige with a solid bottom color and a white swoop. That look awesome!

Wait...is that the same one in lee's post.

Hot!
                  The one on my post has a different tower upright and a platinum transom.

Comment

yeah i noticed that it was the same scheme on the boat, but my trailer is black and my tower speakers are better!

Comment

Man I did not look at those pictures very close!

I would have never thought that would look so good. Thanks guys..

Comment

thanks for being so sarcastic! super!

Comment

Originally posted by RidinTigeWake
                          thanks for being so sarcastic! super!
                          Maybe I'm not getting the joke, but if this is for me, I was not being sarcastic.

I really like the way those boats look.

Comment

oh ok sorry, thought you were mocking the boats since they were similar.

Comment

Nah, I was pointing out that I'm an idiot, B/c you and lee mention like 5 things that were different between the two boats.

Do you have any on the water shots of your boat?

Comment

Working...
                              X