2001 Tige 2100 V limited ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tower210 View Post
    Curious, any budgetary estimate how much it costs to get bottom cushions recovered?

KK
    I did all the bottom seats... New 4" foam to replace the 3"... Just did the rear area, no bow work.. Was about 1,500 I think... I went with a really good quality.. Still look brand new and are super comfortable and I had them done in 2010...Even more comfortable than the brand new models.. Just make sure you get sunbrella or something comparable and a warranty hopefully... If someone does good work they will back it IMO...

Comment

Here are the Pics of the interior after I had gotten them done... Tried to match everything best as possible..

Comment

Wow! Looks great!

The $$ estimate helps me out a bit too......

KK

Comment

Originally posted by tower210 View Post
          Wow! Looks great!

The $$ estimate helps me out a bit too......

KK
          Thanks tower210! No prob... Eventually I will do the storage/engine covers in the back.. I want to make it more modern and put a walkthrough when I do that though... Only time and money..!

Comment

Since I first posted this in 2006, I have redone the cushions again. I was able to get the factory look and feel and do them for $ 1300 in 2013.

Comment

how do you remove the rear seat backs. yours look great by the way

Comment

I have 02 21 Ltd, W/merc scorpion 3.2L 330, it’s perfect. I believe it is one of the heavier boats they have done, does not take much ballast to make surf and wakeboarding is always huge with taps. There are 2 versions of metcraft tower, the one previously posted and a swoop. I have swoop and no problems. Awesome boat and very hard to find.

Comment

Working...
                X