No announcement yet.

ACME Prop upgrade ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run the 1235 on our RZ2. We run it on my brother's MB 13 TWB. We ran it on our Axis A22. It is my favorite prop. I also boat at 5400 ft of elevation. Before reading Houston's comments I would have suggested it for you in a heartbeat. Maybe it isn't the best prop for the RZR but it certainly is for the bigger boats IMHO.

Comment

Before reading Houston's comments I would have suggested it for you in a heartbeat. Maybe it isn't the best prop for the RZR but it certainly is for the bigger boats IMHO.
      I agree 100%. No doubt the 1235 is a great performing prop, but i think its too large of a dia for the RZR. If anyone wants to see some prop burn, cruise over the the centurion site. Guys over there are notching the hull above the prop just to run a better prop without burn. I think a 14" would be the ideal dia.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Re: ACME Prop upgrade ?

Visit deltaprop. It is a reliable online shop. Take a tour to this site to find a high quality and cost-effective prop.

Comment

Re:ACME Prop upgrade ?

It is wise to buy an extra prop. To get a good prop at cheap rate visit the link provided.

----------------------
          acme props

Comment

Working...
          X