No announcement yet.

synchrotec drive system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will be bulit. they had a 24 ve, which looked very good, but i stuck with the V. and i live in iowa so we are getting lots of snow but the key day is the 24th.

Comment

Hey...congratulations...The wait is tough...but you'll be very jazzed when it first arrives! Congrats!!!

Comment

can some one tell me how long it will take for tige to bulit and have my boat shiped to me? my dealer said something about 10 days but i didn't check the other half of sentence. i live in iowa if that makes a difference on the shipping. i'm really excited and can't wait for it to get here. the hard part is going to be waiting for summer to come so i can take it out for the first time, but maybe that will make the winter seem faster for me.

Comment

10 Days???

Matt or Nick Howard would be much better equiped to "officially" answer this question. My experience is that I ordered our new 24Ve on 14 October and it arrived at our dealer in California on 3 December. So basically, six weeks from date of order to arrival. There is also several more weeks of work to be done here for the final prep, stereo, tower and other "stuff" that we wanted done that takes place at the dealer and not at the factory... So realistically, our boat will be roughly an eight or so week project from order to delivery. I have no idea if that is true for a 22V or if they may have happened to have one on order for the dealer that matched your wants and desires... For what it is worth, the process has been ultra smooth and the time has gone quickly... Our kids now we ordered the boat...but think it won't be here until January. They will be surprised on Christmas morning!!!

Comment

We ordered our boat the end of August to lock in some awesome pricing, but asked our dealer to hold off as long as possible because we wanted the boat for next summer. Our dealer had an order of boats build ahead or ours and it still arrived in Denver last week (about 2 months). Remember they did order and receive a shipment of boats in the middle of that time.

If I would have known how hard it is to wait, I would have gone for the earlier delivery. I thought I could still take our boat out a few times in December, but now we are having the coldest December in years. That is just my luck!

Comment

Re: 10 Days???

Originally posted by wrangler
              Matt or Nick Howard would be much better equiped to "officially" answer this question. My experience is that I ordered our new 24Ve on 14 October and it arrived at our dealer in California on 3 December. So basically, six weeks from date of order to arrival. There is also several more weeks of work to be done here for the final prep, stereo, tower and other "stuff" that we wanted done that takes place at the dealer and not at the factory... So realistically, our boat will be roughly an eight or so week project from order to delivery. I have no idea if that is true for a 22V or if they may have happened to have one on order for the dealer that matched your wants and desires... For what it is worth, the process has been ultra smooth and the time has gone quickly... Our kids now we ordered the boat...but think it won't be here until January. They will be surprised on Christmas morning!!!
              wrangler that sounds about right but for an exact time frame Nick Howard or someone from the factory would be better equiped to answer this question.

Comment

It all depends on when the dealer has a production slot. Once it goes into production should take about 17 days from start to finish.

Comment

Hey Spencer,

Lee is correct; your boat will take approximately 17 days to build. However, the delivery to your dealership will depend on availability of production spots. Orders from dealers are up significantly this winter, so it's taking a little bit longer once orders are placed. I would assume your boat will probably be delivered toward the end of February, possibly early March.

But you'll want to give Collin a call to get more exact information.

Out of curiosity, what graphic did you go with on your boat? Am I correct in that your boat will be yellow from the rubrail down? That will look sweet! I've had probably 4 or 5 yellow Tige's myself. I love how they look on the water!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
                  Nick Howard
                  Tige' Boats
                  Midwest Regional Product Mgr
                  Nick Howard
                  Tige' Boats
                  Midwest Regional Sales Manager

Comment

it will be yellow from deck down. the graphic is the riders graphic. the swim platform will be yellow as well as the leather accents and uprights. after seeing my dad's yellow 290 searay, and being a hawkeye fan, i just had to go with yellow and it looked so well when i designed it on the tige web site i knew it was the one i wanted. i just can't wait for the summer its going to be really fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X