Where to buy steering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy steering

Hey all, I’m having a hard time locating a steering cable, I have a 2015 z3 with what I can google is a 22ft cable. I have 2 different part numbers but they look like the same part. The hard part is locating one to purchase. Everywhere online says no stock.
    please help, also can someone confirm part numbers please and thank you.
    ps I’m in Canada if that helps.
    thanks

Have you searched through this? https://www.tigeowners.com/forum/tec...steering-cable
    You may also get a faster answer on the Facebook Tige page.

I firmly believe you are still better off trying to source the steering cable out of the US rather than up here. I doubt most dealers are sitting on one and are otherwise only going to order it out of the US and mark it up on you. I'm lucky as I live 5 mins from the border so I can have items shipped to Sumas Wa and then walk down and pick them....of course not right now unfortunately. I got my cable from West Marine but they are available on Amazon and plenty of other sites once you confirm which one you need.

Not sure where you are but you can try Seca in Kelowna & Calgary as they are a Tige dealer.

Comment

I found one thanks. It was just really hard with every single website saying out of stock.

Comment

Bakesonline.com has a few available at the moment if anyone is still looking.

Comment

Working...
        X