No announcement yet.

Utah Boat Show Feb. 4-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry Tall, I didn't mean to mag on the X45, It is just what I notice, the rear compartment is not near as big as the Tige's I have owned, but I do have the experience that you have. Nevertheless, I would love to have one of them too.
    The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

Comment

Originally posted by dmgski22ve View Post
      actually... that boat (X45) was $114K - $10K show special so grand total of $104K... way too spendy...
      Plus 25k off any model which put you back to reasonable price relatively speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by eks View Post
        I am sorry Tall, I didn't mean to mag on the X45, It is just what I notice, the rear compartment is not near as big as the Tige's I have owned, but I do have the experience that you have. Nevertheless, I would love to have one of them too.
        I hope I did not sound defensive, I did just want to make sure the facts were straight. The rear storage compartments have a small opening and are not that much smaller than any Tige, and the overall volume of storage in the boat is greater, IMO than a 24V. I have a 5 man water weenie that I cannot get in there, even though there is enough room for it.

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
        Plus 25k off any model which put you back to reasonable price relatively speaking.

That is probably the Cash Rewards Program...you have to wait 3 years to get your money. That is if you submit paperwork perfectly and the company feels good about giving it to you. If they are in business in 3 years.
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

I got a chance to get to the show Saturday. JWALK, thanks for the shirt and the way you saught me out once we made eye contact from the other side of your display. It was great, I was there with my Malibu buddy and they were impressed that you went out of your way to make sure we were introduced. They didn't feel that from there new Bu dealer. I know you were in the middle of a couple of deals and appreciate the brief conversation. I definately did not want to interfere with a possible sale. I hope the show went well for Wasatch and the Tigé team. I enjoyed the evening, I wasn't really in the market for anything, so it was great just to meander and see the new stuff. It was a lot less crowded than in years past, but I kind of expected that. I am stoked for warm weather and to be back on the water!!!
          My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

True on the X45 price tag... 104K - 25K (in 3 years Rebate) = 79K and it is a rebate and you have like exactly one week to mail it in... this is one rebate that you might not want to forget about... but you dont get it for 3 years... must be like the economic stimulus package that the house and senate are trying to figure out...
            Work Hard, Play Harder!!!

Comment

Working...
            X