Utah Boat Show Feb. 4-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utah Boat Show Feb. 4-8

Wasatch Marine would like to invite all of you Tige Owners to come by our booth and check out the new Tige's. We would like to put a face to your online names, so come say hi to me (Jason) and we will hook you up with a T-shirt and some wristbands to our VIP Lounge. Hope to see all you Utah boaters there in force.

We will have only 2009's in the show and we will have our showroom setup to show off our remaining 2008 inventory and all of our accessories will be marked down 50% for the 5 days of the show.

If you need tickets or have questions, call 801-288-2602 (by Sat. 31st) and we will get you in the doors as well.

Jason Walker

Originally posted by JWALK View Post
    Wasatch Marine would like to invite all of you Tige Owners to come by our booth and check out the new Tige's. We would like to put a face to your online names, so come say hi to me (Jason) and we will hook you up with a T-shirt and some wristbands to our VIP Lounge. Hope to see all you Utah boaters there in force.

We will have only 2009's in the show and we will have our showroom setup to show off our remaining 2008 inventory and all of our accessories will be marked down 50% for the 5 days of the show.

If you need tickets or have questions, call 801-288-2602 (by Sat. 31st) and we will get you in the doors as well.

Jason Walker
    I'll be there and I'll look you guys up. I don't know if you remember me, but I brought a friend to your showroom last year, but unfortunately he decided to buy a Nautique boat last summer.
    The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

Comment

Hey was a the boat show last night and there was strong showing there. Juast as big as other years if not bigger.

Stopped by to check out the Tige's and I got to say I do not like the new towers. By time the hang the wetsounds on them there is no head room but beside that they are looking good. The RZ 4 is a big boat. Sorry no pics but they dont do justice anyway. So go out see whats there. The new malibu's look good and the MC X45 is coming in a surf edition now.

The best part was the Chaparral factory rep trying to sell me on the wake surfing capabilities of the extreme. Why you know with hull design you dont need any ballast. ha ha ha Anyways they are really pushing the surfing thing behind their boat.

So make sure you all get out to your local shows and have a good time.

Comment

I'll be there on Friday afternoon!!! Cant wait to see the new boats... Having major "I want to be at the Lake" Pains... this will feed the need until warmer weather...
        Work Hard, Play Harder!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmgski22ve View Post
          I'll be there on Friday afternoon!!! Cant wait to see the new boats... Having major "I want to be at the Lake" Pains... this will feed the need until warmer weather...
          I'll be there on Friday afternoon as well, with my 2 little boys. Send me a pm if you want to exchange info. I hope to see you there!
          The laughter of the world is merely loneliness pathetically trying to reassure itself. - Neal A. Maxwell

Comment

Take some pictures!!!!!!!

Comment

I went to the boat show yesterday. Here are a few pictures of the 09 Tiges.

You can see Jason (AKA JWALK, The Boat King) from Wasatch Marine sitting behind the RZ2. He hooked me up with a nice T-shirt.

Notice the difference in height from the Alfa Z tower and the Z

The Dash of the 09 are sick! I want to trade my 07 for a new 09.....

Here is a picture of the 09 X45, that boat is huge but it has very little storage.

X45 with the surf graphics that Kona mentioned
              Last edited by eks; 02-07-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Cool picture Eks. Thanks

Comment

It was fun to see all the new boats.

Comment

That X45 is a super sweet looking boat. What was the price tag?
                    Formertigeowners.com
                    I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Mastercraft was the only company that did not have a price tag. They didn't want to scare anyone off before the sales people can explain why they charge
                      30K extra than the other boats....

It only said that it was 10K off for the boat show. I didn't take the picture, but my favorite MC was the X35. I like their seating arrangement and the little sink.

Comment

I hate that when they don't have the cost. I am guessing that it was in the high 80's to low 90's.
                        Formertigeowners.com
                        I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

actually... that boat (X45) was $114K - $10K show special so grand total of $104K... way too spendy...

Comment

big thanks to JWalk for the invite and tshirt... it was great to see the new boats and to talk with Jason... I had a great time... and am loving the new RZ2 that black and white boat is even better looking in person...
                            thanks Jason!!!

Comment

The storage in the X45 rear storage lockers is actually bigger than it looks. The opening to the storage is what is so small. Definitely it is smaller than my Tige rear storage, but not by much. I fit the same V-drive side sack in there and the width of the storage compartment is the same and the depth is about 3-4 inches less is all.

The 45 has huge storage behind the driver and in the compartment under the stereo. Both are way bigger than the Tige. The storage under the bow seats is enormous as well.

Overall, I have more storage in my X45 than I did in my 24V.
                              Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Working...
                              X