• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loud Tige' fans interrupting a little girl's dinner
    Attached Files

Comment

Flackpak,
      Looks just like every picture I took. Guess, that saves me some uploading, lets see....

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pictures and stories Brad. That event looked like a ton of fun.

Comment

Looks like it was a lot of fun. I've never seen so many Tige's before.
          www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

SSR Geoff - You must have some photos from table dancing

Comment

You know I do... I actually got a lil bit of video.... Everytime I hit record though they would stop dancing.
              Attached Files

Comment

Got bumped on this one....
                Attached Files

Comment

My wife shot pictures of us jumping off the rock as well but unfortunately because I was trying to up Derek I went down like a rag doll and she only got my splash...by the way, I've never seen my arse so purple. My thighs are still bruised as well. Here's Derek from the Pro Shop after he pulled a ridiculous gainer off the cliff.
                  Attached Files

Comment

WoW! I'd love to see a Tige party like that in Tennessee!!! Love the Tige Watersports shirts, very cool!
                    If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

This was my first time going and I had such a great time...very little sleep just like all river trips....can't wait until next year.

Comment

Anyone from Tige Watersports -

When can we pickup a copy of the group picture taken on Saturday?

Comment

call the shop, someone should know. i am usually the last to find out these things.
                          Greg Denton
                          former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

that's awesome. I heard I missed a good reunion in Dallas. I'm gonna make one next year.

Dom
                            Originally posted by G-MONEY
                            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Like I mentioned before, looks like it was an awesome time.

Dom - You should definitely look into coming to the Dallas reunion in May. It was tons of this year. Bad weather kept the amount of people at a minumum but the one in May should be sick.
                              www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Working...
                              X