No announcement yet.

Owners Reunion - Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 week away and I'm over-excited for it. I cannot wait. Will anyone be going Friday night for pre-registration as well as Saturday? If you see us stop by and say Hey. We'll be in the all white 22V with a red hull.
    www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Places to stay

I am coming down friday and saturday from oklahoma city. I was wondering if anyone knows of somewhere to stay close by. cabins hotel etc... Hope to meet some people and have a good time. I will be in the 4 week old new blue 22v stop by and and have a beer.

Comment

There is a Days Inn about 1-2 miles away from the event. It not the best or worst place to stay but will work and is right of Stemmons freeway (I-35) with everything very close by (Wal-Mart, multiple restaurants, etc.) Its located in Lewisville.

http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/contr...ity=Lewisville

Ill try to look for you, I am in the blue/white 23V with a blue/white bimini. My boat is also plastered with tigeowners.com decals.

Comment

matt,
          are you going to bring some tigeowners.com wear and stickers to purchase?
          -------------------
          if those who are looking for a place to camp you can camp at lewisville lake park.

Comment

michael, good to see you back on! Yes I will have the gear with me.

Comment

Anyone going Friday night in addition to Saturday?
              www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Gardyloo03,

Please e-mail me your name and how many people you will have attending, so we will be able to get a closer count on how many people we should expect.

Thanks,
                Jeff Morales

jeffm@slalomshop.com

Comment

Thanks Jeff, Billy and The Slalom Shop

I want to thank Jeff, Billy and the Slalom Shop for putting on a very well run owners reunion despite the bad weather. Good job guys!

It was also nice to meet some members of tigeowners.com and a few Tigé employees. For the guys and girls that did not make this event their will be another one in May with a boat giveaway.

Check out the Owner Reunion Galleries for more pictures.
                  Attached Files

Comment

looks like it was a blast. I'm gonna make it to the one in may. I can't wait on the info.

Dom
                    Originally posted by G-MONEY
                    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X