Owners Reunion - Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owners Reunion - Dallas

Does anyone have any info on this? Date? Time? I'm guessing it will be on Lewisville but If not where? Thanks in Advance...
    www.dallaswakeboarding.com

David, I just got word from that the event is going to be September 18 at Lake Lewisville. Expect your quarterly newsletter, which is going out in the next week or so, to have more information about it.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

August 28th is the offical date. We are finishing the mailer this week and it should go out next week. The event will be held at Lake Lewisville. The event should be at Sneaky Pete's. We are just working out all the final details. I'll post a schedule of events in the next couple of days. Please feel free to give me a call or email with any other questions.
        Billy Brewster
        The Slalom Shop

Comment

Click here for the schedule of events, dates, etc. The inviation card is in .pdf format.

Comment

My computer doesn't do .pdf files, will a letter with all that info be coming through the mail?

Comment

David,

You will be recieving a post card shortly, but give me a call in the mean time if you want some specifics.

Thanks,
              Jeff Morales
              972-221-9091

Comment

Is Tige going to be giving away a new boat again this year? I was 1 of the 5 finalists last year to win the new boat so maybe this year!!

Comment

2004 Tige Owners Reunion
                  August 27-28
                  Friday Night, August 27th
                  7 - 9 p.m. Early Registration/Cocktail Party

Saturday, August 28th
                  9 - 11 a.m. Registration, meet & greet in parking lot of Sneaky Petes,
                  Judging for best rig.

12 - 1:30 Launch boats and Lunch at Sneaky Petes

2 - 4 p.m. Tie up, swim, giveaways and Pro Rider Exhibition

4 p.m. Pro shop giveaway items at Sneaky Petes

Comment

Dang - I missed last year because I got the card in the mail the monday after and this year is the "guys only" wakeboard trip to Whitney and there is no wakeboarding if I don't show up with the boat so guess I'm missing it again this year - but hey at least I knew before the event via this board.

thanks
                    Ian

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll only be out there til about 2-3 on Saturday. Anyword on who the pro riders will be this year?

Comment

Erick Ruck will be here Friday night thru Satarday night to meet everyone, and Satarday he will put on a show that I know we will not be dissapointed by.

Jeff

Comment

Jeff, since you guys are putting it on instead of Tige, is there still going to be a new boat give away like last year?

Comment

I'm excited to see Erik Ruck. Hopefully he will ride before I have to leave. I'm excited for it.

Comment

We are going to look at doing the boat giveaway in May 2005. However, anyone that attends this event and the Reunion in May of 2005 will have better odds of winning the boat as they will be entered in twice. We're hoping to continue to grow this annual event and our goal is to reach 100 boats at the tie up. I look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.
                              Billy Brewster
                              Slalom Shop Boats & Yachts

Comment

Working...
                              X