Tige Regatta - Parker, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flying Tiger
    It was interesting to learn we're not the only Tige owner that can't get decent service at our dealer.
    I am sorry to hear that. Most everyone raves about our local dealership.

We'll see you in Parker...

Comment

Originally posted by ssrgeoff
      I am sorry to hear that. Most everyone raves about our local dealership.

We'll see you in Parker...
      Out of a 9 item list, and they keep the boat for a week, they called us to pick it up.
      Nothing was done to the boat.

We leaned on them to get the most important things done while we waited,, and the attitude from them was appalling.

Took 3 months to get the servive appointment,, now they ask why we waited so long to get the appointment,, when we tell them it's because it was the first one available they replied with a caustic attitude.

I've never heard anyone rave about the service at the home of the $106 oil change.

Talking to employees at the river they refer to customers as A**H*!es.
      www.battlesangel.com

Comment

seems like a long way to go for such a crappy party. maybe you should stay home?
        Greg Denton
        former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Tiger
          Talking to employees at the river they refer to customers as A**H*!es.
          So you talk to some of the employees there which you cannot stand and they devulge this information to you because you talk so highly of them? Interesting.....

Anyhow I am looking forward to it and this A**H*le is ready to get some much needed R&R. Kids are going with Grandma & Grandpa so my wife has no excuses to be a killjoy. If you read this honey may I remind you.............

Killjoy
          n : someone who spoils the pleasure of others [syn: spoilsport, wet blanket, party pooper]

Cheers!!

Comment

Geoff -

I need the R&R also, save me a beer! We won't arrive until Friday night w/kids.

Besides we don't care if you are an A$$&ole

Comment

LOL flackpack.......

When are you heading to Elsinore next?

I will be heading out on Thursday to the river since I need the time away from work. I will save you some beers.....

Comment

Elsinore is on Sunday morning at 6:30. I need to be back around 11:00, come out and join us!

Comment

Originally posted by flackpack
                  Geoff -

I need the R&R also, save me a beer! We won't arrive until Friday night w/kids.

Besides we don't care if you are an A$$&ole

Also arriving Friday night...no kids to leave anywhere though...better lock up your daughters j/k

Being a new Tige owner as of Jan of this year I'm looking forward to meeting all of you a**holes as well. Again...just kidding.

Comment

Joe8395,
                    I was wondering when you were going to chime in. No worries, I have already saved a beer for you too.

Just seeing if Ruune would want to make the trek to AZ?

Comment

Been settling in at the new place and hitting up the water...sooooo nice not having to wake up at 5am to go from Corona to Lake Perris only to have the water chopped up by 9.

Still haven't got into the back lake yet...anything I should be aware of?

Comment

Just be aware of the boat rotation and mind the single skiiers if there out on the course...

Comment

Cool Thanks, I'm looking forward to knocking a couple back with everyone next weekend in Parker.

Comment

Working...
                          X