Tige Regatta - Parker, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Regatta - Parker, AZ

Can someone from Tige Watersports give some details on this years event in Parker? I know it's a good bit out still but I'm hoping to get some dates as well as when we should reserve a spot in the picture and raffle.

Joe -

I was at Tige' Watersports last week talking to Heather who organizes the reunion. The weekend will be 8/28 - 8/29 at the Blue water Resort in Parker. They have not mailed out anything yet. You can book your room now, as it is always held the last weekend before Labor Day. Some people even register while they are at the previous year's party.

Comment

Yeah I just registered a couple of days ago. Cant wait, should be fun. I will actually be making an extended stay... Hope the weathers good.

Comment

I got my room reserved, should be a fun time from what I've heard and the pictures I've seen of all the Tige boats.

Comment

Just recieved the flyer this weekend. Made my reservation for hotel and w/ Heather. I will see you there.

I am planning to head out on 8/26 - 8/29. See ya there

Comment

I did the same thing. I am heading up there Thursday. See you there...

Comment

I have yet to get my flyer but I have been assured "it's in the mail", I'm going to head up Friday morning and come back Sunday night.

Comment

ssrgeoff and joe8395

We need to make sure that we get together and do some riding and partying that weekend.

Comment

Definately..

Already met some guys that are headed out there as well. They said that they had so much fun last year and everyone was real cool. The giveaways were unbelievable..... I cant wait.

I am sure I will run into you guys before then, but will no doubt hook up when were out there.....

Comment

For sure.

Comment

Joe, you get your flyer? I got mine last week.... Boy am I looking forward to this trip. I need to pick up one of those water balloon launchers incase anyone needs a drink.

Comment

I'm hoping it'll show up anyday now, might have to just run down there and pick one up rather than waiting.

I'm thinking it's gonna be a great time, that hotel is pretty sweet especially with all the slips right there and the waterslides in the hotel.

Comment

I'm hoping it'll show up anyday now, might have to just run down there and pick one up rather than waiting.

I'm thinking it's gonna be a great time, that hotel is pretty sweet especially with all the slips right there and the waterslides in the hotel.

Comment

Call Heather at Tige Watersports 909-737-9801 and ask her about it. Remember to bring the camera.

Comment

We'll be there the entire week.

The give a ways are OK.
                              Most the stuff is floor stock that they couldn't sell, or donations from their supliers.

Crummy Phat Buddie towers would be bankrupt if it wern't for Tige' customers,, and they donate a can of boat wax and a rag to the give a way.

My daughter got a super killer set of bindings last year.

Hangin out with other Tige' owners is the best part.

It was interesting to learn we're not the only Tige owner that can't get decent service at our dealer.

I'd post pix of last years event but the pix section of this site doesn't work.

We booked a Marina room.
                              Our Tige:
                              www.battlesangel.com

Comment

Working...
                              X