No announcement yet.

4th Annual Alberta Tigé Owners Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely forgot about apparel for this year and the date is sneaking up on us fast! I'm going to offer hoodies this year so we'll have something to wear when it's 9 degrees and drizzling out. The catch is I will need these orders and payments by May 26th.

T-Shirts $20
    Hoodies $35

Please use this link to order: Tige SAMU '19 Order Form
    If anyone wants to order more than one product, you will need to fill out order form for each item but send one payment when done. Instructions for e-transfer will come up after you submit the form.

Here is what the products will look like:
    Hoodie.jpg Tshirt.jpg
    Last edited by Jetter; 05-17-2019, 11:59 PM.
    2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
    360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Originally posted by Jetter View Post
      I'll also be in my new to me C class motorhome pulling the boat with it for the first time. I will need someone with a truck to back my boat into the water but I'm sure that won't be a problem.
      Welcome to the motorhome family my friend! You are going to love it. There are going to be lots of trucks there, but if you are curious I have launched and picked up the boat out of little bow with my "cabin on wheels" before.

Comment

I ordered my shirts. Thanks again Shawn. For those that haven't gotten a shirt before, these are really great quality. I wear mine year-round. (I'm even wearing one now!)

I'll be there with my diesel truck as well as yet another new (to us) trailer.

IMG_2638.jpg

Comment

Wow, just checked my schedule. Meet is in 3 weeks! Coming up fast. What are the plans?

John, rig looks awesome. Is everyone in the group site staying in there? Looks to be enough room
          Shawn, shirts look great. Put in my order as usual. Thanks again!

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hoping to drop the boat in the water in the next few weeks to make sure all is good.

Comment

Reminder to everyone - I have to order the blank shirts on Sunday so order deadline is then! Get your orders in if you want something! You wouldn't want to be the only putz there standing in the rain for our group photo without a COOL Tige shirt!
            2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
            360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Originally posted by Frosty_Power View Post
              Wow, just checked my schedule. Meet is in 3 weeks! Coming up fast. What are the plans?

John, rig looks awesome. Is everyone in the group site staying in there? Looks to be enough room
              Shawn, shirts look great. Put in my order as usual. Thanks again!

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hoping to drop the boat in the water in the next few weeks to make sure all is good.
              Hey Frosty - yes there is enough room for about 15 people in there. However we pulled all the beds out except two, so there is sleeping for 3

I still have your t shirts from last year!

Comment

You guys are famous!
                I hope the event goes well!
                E0F9DBB0-383A-4173-9328-F64EA5F8205D.jpg

Comment

This would explain why people are emailing me.....

Comment

Boat is coming out of the garage tomorrow, its supposed to be 30 on sunday. Anybody want to do a surf night???

Comment

Originally posted by killerbren View Post
                      Boat is coming out of the garage tomorrow, its supposed to be 30 on sunday. Anybody want to do a surf night???
                      I am heading out today (Stafford) to test everything out on the boat. I will let you know how the water is.

Comment

I would do a surf night!

Comment

Did you guys all get the boat wet on the weekend? I am still trying to get out before the meet just to make sure the boat still floats and everything works.

Comment

Originally posted by Frosty_Power View Post
                            Did you guys all get the boat wet on the weekend? I am still trying to get out before the meet just to make sure the boat still floats and everything works.
                            Frosty - Shawn and I got out Saturday and we got Brennan’s out on Sunday. It was a good weekend!

Comment

I probably will put my boat in for the first time on the reunion weekend. I might run it in the yard first. I still need to clean it up and get the post-steering cable replacement work done.

Comment

I'll take it!

weatherbow.PNG

Comment

Working...
                                X