4th Annual Alberta Tigé Owners Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
    I will call and reserve the group site for 2 nights - June 21 and 22 - on Monday. It will put me out $700 so I'd appreciate if some other people can help me float it till June.

I'm pretty sure I'll be good for 3 or 4 "sites" again this year.
    I can etransfer you some money. im good for 3 or 4 sites as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
      I will call and reserve the group site for 2 nights - June 21 and 22 - on Monday. It will put me out $700 so I'd appreciate if some other people can help me float it till June.

I'm pretty sure I'll be good for 3 or 4 "sites" again this year.
      I am good for a site. Let me know what I owe you.

Comment

Had to make a game day decision here. Sites for group camping opened at 9am today. I was online at 9am and the site was taken already for June 21/22.

Jeff and I made the decision to grab June 14-16.

So let us know if that weekend can work for you. Who knows maybe the weather will better!

Comment

Works for me. Actually works better for me. Good call. Let me know if you want some money.

Comment

It works out to $35 per night per "site". Please post up here how many sites you want and then you can send me an email money transfer. There's no rush, but if you know you want sites, then please pay me within a month. Send to john at molberg dot ca

Comment

In unrelated news, I am placing a hat order with Dan Zeeone from Quebec. If you want to order a hat and save some scratch, let me know. I've ordered 4.

His rates:
              1-3 cap 35$ each
              4-7 cap 30$ each
              8-12 cap 25$ each
              13 and more 20$ each

Small/med flexfit cap
              Lg/xl flexfit cap
              Snapback
              Fit cap on demand

Catalogue here:
              https://www.flexfit.com/wp-content/u...9_Catalog5.pdf

Comment

Hi guys, haven't logged in all winter. Been hibernating and trying to keep warm. Just thought I'd log in after checking out the Calgary boat show this weekend. Count me in this year! Always look forward to these meet ups and unfortunately couldn't make it last year! Let me know what I can do to help out with organizing stuff.

Comment

Great to see you back Frosty!

Comment

In order to help promote the event, JohnnieMo and myself have created a couple of Facebook Events pages (for those of you who use Facebook). 1 of the Events is open to the public (feel free to invite people to it) and we are using this to tag companies and sponsors to help get them some visibility. The other events page is within the Tige Owners Group on Facebook (if you aren't a part of that group, it is a pretty vibrant community of owners). We will try to maintain both of these to keep information flowing (as well as cross-posting here for those who only use this forum to keep in touch).

The public event is available here - https://www.facebook.com/events/291768474834914/

The Tige Owners Event is here (you will have to request access to the Tige Owners Facebook Group in order to be able to access it) - https://www.facebook.com/events/344970183014815/

Macteacher2

Comment

Just a reminder - for those who are certain they are coming I’d appreciate some money to float the site until June. $35 per night. I am unemployed after all....

Comment

Hey guys (and gals) we are under 2 months from the event, so let's start firming up spots.

Basically, we need to know if you are
                        a) Attending
                        b) Bringing a boat
                        c) Camping for the Friday Night
                        d) Camping for the Saturday Night

Less important is how many people you are bringing for meal planning.

For me, I'll be there and camping both nights (likely also camping the Sunday night also). I have anywhere between 2 and 5 other camping groups coming with me. (Matt, Bernie, Dave, Mitzy, Tony)

Comment

That is going to be fine! I hope you will inform us of the received result! Thank you for adding the thread and sharing the details.
                          http://fastcustomwritinghelp.com/blog/have-a-sunshine-on-a-cloudy-day-with-our-service

Comment

Hey guys, haven't logged on in awhile. Will be more now that the weather is getting better and am looking forward to get the boat out of hibernation!

JohnnieMo,
                            a) We are confirmed 3 families - 6 adults, 7 kids, (possibly another couple but not confirmed yet).
                            b) Yes, only my boat
                            c) Yes, camping both nights(at a minimum). 2 trailers and 1 tenting.

Comment

Thanks Mike. We got to start getting this fired up. +24C this weekend!

Comment

Hey Johnnie and gang,

We will be there but it will be a hectic weekend. The boy has two ball games in Lethbridge on Saturday so he may not come out until Sat evening. The wife won't come if it's pouring rain but I will be there with my daughter and her friend and my boat. I'll also be in my new to me C class motorhome pulling the boat with it for the first time. I will need someone with a truck to back my boat into the water but I'm sure that won't be a problem. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, drinking a bunch, eating a bunch, and freezing my arse off in rain!

Did anyone get a hold of the Tige bigwig we met at the boat show?
                                Last edited by Jetter; 05-16-2019, 08:47 PM.
                                2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
                                360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

Comment

Working...
                                X