• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 days out

Comment

20+- days out Who's going?

Comment

If I get the right 6 lottery numbers, YES! Otherwise this work thing keeps getting in the way. (boooo)

Comment

Still planning on it. Kiddos will likely be with us this time though. Fortunately they're well cultured [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

How busy is the lake during this event? I went to lake of the ozarks for Labor Day last year and swore to myself I'd probly never go back. Way to many drunk assholes hauling *** in the channel on their big boats not paying attention where they are going. I about got hit on the way back to our house we were staying at. If it wasn't for some last second maneuvering I would probly be at the bottom of the lake about now. This event seems awesome though. I may consider coming if the channel isn't real busy.

Comment

Chris your good on this event as i know your near death experience your talking of. The good thing is its the weekend after memorial and like most lakes the holiday boaters will have blown their waud to speak! Get a place near the event and your set. Very little boat travel and float back to your place at night. Look at vrbo.com etc for places and as long as you stay on the west end of LOTO your good. Your bad experience was at the east end where traffic is ridiculous! Text me if needed and I can help with lodging etc.

Good thing about this event is they set no wake buoys on fri am early and they stay up until the event is over. That includes the main channel for a mile so no worries there. Hope to see ya there

Comment

4 days out! anybody going to make Joes event Wednesday eve for brostock or the Thurs eve party at Nauti Fish?

Comment

Well we are shooting to come out early on Saturday & go home on Sunday. Our boat, however, is still in pieces. Every time I've had a chance to keep working on the new stereo it's been raining.

I looked at the forecast from my phone & I see a lot of rain this week. Any idea what they do in case of bad weather all weekend? I know they moved it a day early last year, but that's not always an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In weather like last year they held the entire event friday doing the finals late that eve. Most people were unaware the finals were taking place as it was a last minute decision. Saturday ended up being a huge tie up party which was fun!

Yes I saw the weather and it looks exactly like last year where it rained most of the morning thursday, nice thurs eve, clear friday and even nice on saturday when they called for rain all those days. Hope its the same this year!

Comment

Definitely not making it out now. Take lots of pictures guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X