BroStock 2015 Lake of the Ozarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BroStock 2015 Lake of the Ozarks

May 28-30! Happy Birthday to me! Who's going?

We'll be there

Comment

Twist my arm...I think I'll make it out again lol

Comment

What part of the lake is it on? We might stop by.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
          What part of the lake is it on? We might stop by.
          The riding event on Friday and Saturday takes place at the 34.5MM or right to the south of captain rons. Tons of fun if you want to tie up on either or those days. One huge party for sure. Leave the kids at home!! There is a golf event on that Thursday usually that you can get into also. Trudelle on here does it and can tell you more about it. They have a party each night starting that Wednesday night and you get to mingle with the riders. It's a fun filled weekend for sure. We will be there again this year.

Comment

We'll try to make it. I suck at golf, so I'll pass on that part. Would love to catch up with some other Tige Owners. I think that's about a 20 mile run for us, mostly down the main channel. I've not run outside the Grand Glaize Arm since we got the new boat. I can only imagine the pounding I would take on the way there, lol!

Comment

007 the ride is really not bad at all...I'm at the 21mm there at Shorty Pants and take the boat out to all the events even the Shootout and have no issues. Just remember to trim up/down as well as throttle up/down based on the chop/wakes from othe boats.

Comment

Brostock schedule released

14727_10152796910703002_2191742041098267157_n brost15.jpg

Comment

shweet! If we could just get past this freakin' cold. Ugh.

Comment

52 Days out and counting down #stoked

Comment

We'll be there! It's fairly close to our place so we'll be floating there saturday for sure.

Comment

We rented a place at Sunset Inn Resort just South of Captain Rons. We get in Thursday evening. Cant wait.

Comment

Anyone go early in the week? I currently have to work that Sat. morning. Trying to rectify that at the moment...

Comment

We will be there wed that week around noon if all works out with work that is. I would like to make the Tues night white party but am going to miss again this year

There are things almost every day from Tues night on for the event. Joe will have an event at his place Wed eve for the riders and I believe wake effects has something going on wed afternoon. Thurs will be the golf event and an after party at the Nauti Fish bar which is a good time socializing with the riders.

We got a place down on the 34.5MM again so can watch the event from our cabin if we want but the tie up is a blast!!

Comment

I wish I could make it early in the week. I'm hoping to make it down Thursday afternoon, but it may have to be Friday afternoon likely missing all of the riding. Sounds like you guys are staying right next to the event, we're off the 31mm down the biggest cove on the Linn Creek Branch, I recommend the Linn Creek Branch to you guys if you are looking for some boarding or surfing water while down there.

Comment

Working...
                              X