No announcement yet.

Midwest Tige reunion August 8-10 lake of the ozarks, mo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my boat fixed and its ready to go. Should be in late afteroon/early evening tomorrow. Rain or shine. Im in

Comment

Originally posted by Ochrod View Post
      Got my boat fixed and its ready to go. Should be in late afteroon/early evening tomorrow. Rain or shine. Im in
      Ochrod that's terrific I was watching your posts all week about your boat and was hoping it would all come together. Nothing worse than the boat letting you down right before a trip. We will be into osage around 2-3pm so let us know when you are in we can meet up. Hope to have a boat ramp found for ya by then. Yea the rain doesn't really set me back either. Its so damn dry in ks I will take any rain I can get just wish it were on my yard and in our KS lakes!

Comment

Perfect weather on Friday & Saturday. Had a great time & glad to have met some new Tige owners. I must have brushed up against a 4-leaf clover somewhere yesterday because we made out with some awesome prizes! Looking forward to picking out new stuff from the "Pimp My Tige" raffle. I'm hoping that this becomes an annual event & can get some more attendees & activities set up for future events.

Comment

carcrz I see that you were standing next to me in the 2500 drawing and I missed it by a couple! darn but congrats to you! glad to see you still have the 24ve its a sharp looking boat. You were pulling off the water Saturday night a minute or so behind me and I didn't get the chance to talk to you guys but will be back to LOTO again next year as we love the lake. Joe said he will be doing the event each year so am excited for it also!

Comment

Joe and his crew did a great job with this event. My kids had a blast at the clinic and the pros were great to them. Can't wait until next year!

IMG_1359.jpg

Comment

just a couple pics I had from the reunion. there were a lot of tige boats there just hard to get everyone anchored at one spot as everyone was playing on water and enjoying the nice weather that day

photo 1 (6).jpg

photo 2 (7).jpg

Comment

I know we had a good time as well. We'll plan on being back next year. Met some great people there.

Comment

Working...
                X