Midwest Tige reunion August 8-10 lake of the ozarks, mo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midwest Tige reunion August 8-10 lake of the ozarks, mo

This summer August 8-10 Performance Marine Watersports is holding a Midwest Tige owners reunion...I don't have all the details but you could call Joe at Performance Marine Watersports 5755 Osage Beach Parkway, Phone: 573-693-9400. I was informed that the events will be between shorty pants and dog days and should be good fun. If anyone has questions about the lake or area you can pm me an ill do what I can.

2000 20CI, Gravois Mills, I will try to go. Keep me posted. M&M

Comment

Trudelle we are going to try to make it for the event also. If you do hear of anymore information please post or text me. I will get in touch with joe also at some point. had fun down there at brostock and again thanks for being such great help with lake amenities etc. hope to meet up again.

Comment

Just decided we will be there. Will be getting in late on Thursday and staying through Sunday. Planning on staying at Tan-Tar resort. Still looking at other options to see what is available. Will be first trip to LOTO.

Comment

Tan Tar A is a good option to stay as well as the ledges condos. Here are a couple websites to look at. My only suggestion for lodging is to make sure you are not to the east of the bridge at the 17mm. Over the weekend it is no wake and takes around 30min to get thru. you can check www.funlake.com and www.lakeozarknow.com for lake info/restaurants/lodging.
          There are a few places to go to when at the lake. Paradise is over near tan tar a and has the best frozen drinks (try a nectar of the gods). Shorty pants is in my cove at the 21.5 and has food with a Cajun flair. Dog days is at the 17 near the bridge in Osage beach and is one of the top 10 water bars in the country according to a few different magazines. Coconuts is at the other end of the lake (guessing mm 5) by the dam. but is a Caribbean themed bar with adult pool and two swim up bars. Shady gators also has a adult pool and is at the 7mm towards the dam.

Comment

Actually just reserved a place at Baypoint I think. Its about a mile from Tan Tar A heading towards shorty pants. MM 24 area. What is closest marina or boat ramp? Tan tara marina ramp is for people staying there

Comment

Ochrod we got a place at baypoint bay also and yes it is just a little north of tan tar at the 22MM actually. Only like a 4-5 min boat ride to shorty pants and a 10 min boat ride to dog days. I am not sure but I know there are several ramps to the south of baypoint but not sure which one I will use. I will keep my boat in slip anyway the time down there. We will be down there thurs afternoon early so hope to meet up with you guys at some point. Trudelle is a great contact for info etc down there also so pm him as needed.

Trudelle will see you in a few weeks. Was that an offer to watch all our kids and drive us up to shady gators so we can party?

Originally posted by Ochrod View Post
              Actually just reserved a place at Baypoint I think. Its about a mile from Tan Tar A heading towards shorty pants. MM 24 area. What is closest marina or boat ramp? Tan tara marina ramp is for people staying there

Comment

Not in any way was that meant as an offer to watch the kids...though I do have a few sitters that could watch all the kids at one location lol. I have a private slip to use to launch the boats at the 21.5 mm. Just contact me and we will make arraignments
                I hope I don't have to work all weekend and can make it but I recently torn my bicep had surgery and had to miss two weeks of work so I may need to work to make back some $$$

Comment

I'm going just booked a cabin just south of Tan Tar. Can't wait! first Tige event and first time to the Ozarks..

Comment

Originally posted by cclarke89 View Post
                    I'm going just booked a cabin just south of Tan Tar. Can't wait! first Tige event and first time to the Ozarks..
                    You will like it at LOTO and joe at performance is excellent to deal with. See you on the water

Comment

We're coming out after work on Friday afternoon & probably driving back to KC on Saturday night. Anyone know what the plans are?

Comment

Joe told me they are meeting at shorty pants Friday from 7-10 and Dog Days Saturday from 7-10.

Comment

From the Invite card I received:
                          Aug 8 9a-6p performance marine check in and meet greet at performance marine
                          Aug 8 7p-9p Shorty pants festivities cash bar etc
                          Aug9 7a-9a Perf marine pancake breakfast at perf marine
                          Aug9 7p-10p Dogs days Restaurant dinner festivities prizes etc.
                          RSVP 573-693-9400
                          Hope this helps if not give joe a call he can spill the rest of info. Sounds like a terrific fun filled event for all either way.

Comment

I keep looking at this weather report, and its not looking good. I hope it turns out okay..

Comment

don't let rain scare ya. It rained daily for a couple of hours at the brostock event and then would clear up and the lake was amazing! If all else the bars are open!!

Comment

Working...
                              X